★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-29-2012, 11:19 PM
Anyone else having issues with mining after the last update? I can not mine a darn thing as the drill goes whacky funhouse all over the place where before it seemed some what a challenge but not impossible to mine. Now it seems the mining is ridiculously hard due to the drill skipping madly in every direction to the point where even going in the extreme opposite to counter it moves it like dragging a concrete slab through mud, only to have it change course a split second later!

Edit: just so it is stated, I never had an issue with the mining prior to last update. I was able to mine core no problem... This last update seems to have made mining cores extremely difficult in my experience. I was wondering if any are having the same issue...

Last edited by Bool Zero; 10-29-2012 at 11:28 PM.
10-30-2012, 10:24 AM
Redownloading this game on my touch after failed GOF clones luckily I can play this till I get the SD edition and transfer over but my stick with HD on my touch 4g.

11-03-2012, 04:33 AM
Anyone with the iPad 4 tried this game on native res yet?
11-03-2012, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Redownloading this game on my touch after failed GOF clones luckily I can play this till I get the SD edition and transfer over but my stick with HD on my touch 4g.
Failed clones...could it have been Galactic Phantasy Prelude?
11-04-2012, 09:06 AM
hm cant buy the supernova inapp purchase... just says that i should contact itunes support

plus+ id: eloquent ... add me!
11-04-2012, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Failed clones...could it have been Galactic Phantasy Prelude?
Gee how did you know lol.
11-04-2012, 01:59 PM
where can i find the magnetar juice.... haha i know its located in the magnetar system but i searched everywhere and in any other terrian system.... nobody got it.... game error?

plus+ id: eloquent ... add me!
11-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eloquent View Post
hm cant buy the supernova inapp purchase... just says that i should contact itunes support
Try killing the app, logging out of iTunes, opening the app and trying to purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eloquent View Post
where can i find the magnetar juice.... haha i know its located in the magnetar system but i searched everywhere and in any other terrian system.... nobody got it.... game error?
Nah, not a game bug :P After 3-4 different stores you visit, the stock will refresh on that station, so if you go in circles in Magnetar, you'll maintain their stock of no juice :P fly around to s couple of other stations in a different system, and when you return you ought to find some
11-05-2012, 08:59 PM
game performance issues?

Did anyone else have this problem?

I'm using IPad2, no other apps open at the time, 8G of space left, but my GoF2HD runs with stutter.

I never had this problem prior to the recent update.

Was wondering if this game is no longer playable on Ipad2, or if I need to re-install.

I tried turning the graphics and lighting option all the way down (low graphics, low lighting), but it doesn't seem to help.
11-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stbassy View Post
Did anyone else have this problem?

I'm using IPad2, no other apps open at the time, 8G of space left, but my GoF2HD runs with stutter.

I never had this problem prior to the recent update.

Was wondering if this game is no longer playable on Ipad2, or if I need to re-install.

I tried turning the graphics and lighting option all the way down (low graphics, low lighting), but it doesn't seem to help.
It should work fine on the iPad 2 a full graphics. What kind of stuttering is it? Mildly dropped frame rate, or a very high drop in frame rate?

Anyway, when Game Center tries to connect to the app, there is a few seconds of high lag, but when it can't connect, the latency can become prolonged. Make sure you have an internet connection when you open the app. If you have no internet connection, you'll have to leave the app for a while until GC stops trying to connect.