App description: Wizardings is a free-to-play casual tap exploration/adventure game. User experience may be enhanced through optional in-app purchases. The ability to purchase in-app content can be turned off in the your devices settings.

A Game Center account and Internet connection are required to play.

A dark curse has fallen upon Skywind! Defeat darkness and bring back the light as you explore colorful lands, battle dozens of enemies and complete quests.

Travel through cursed magical landscapes, tapping the land with your wand to lift the shadows. Discover hundreds of helpful objects to help destroy enemies. Spread light across map after map to acquire mana, spell ingredients, and gems that will help you overcome the forces of darkness.

But look out! Menacing enemies lurk amongst the shadows. Youll have to mix magical ingredients and unlock powerful spells to defeat them. Hurry! Only a master wizardling can release Skywind from the grips of darkness.

WizardlingsTM is an RPG adventure offering hours of spellbinding play:

Explore over 50 breathtaking landscapes
Discover dozens of magical ingredients
Collect hundreds of valuable treasures
Accumulate powerful wands and master 50 spells across five elements: Water, Fire, Charge, Wind, and Holy
Encounter dozens of different enemies
Embark on fun and adventurous quests like feeding hungry unicorns, battling blazing wildfires, saving pixies, and much more

Fan us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/wizardlings

Follow us on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/wizardlings

Echoseven's comments:

10-24-2012, 05:43 AM
This is S/E! This looks really good! ... but this has three different currencies?
Uhm...

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

10-24-2012, 05:51 AM
I think this is their answer to DragonVale.

Edit: This is nothing like DragonVale. /disclaimer

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

Last edited by Echoseven; 10-24-2012 at 07:09 AM.
10-24-2012, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by visionwebs View Post
I lol'ed
It's freemium with dual currency and what appears to be a timer of some sort.

Apart from being a different genre, it's still similar, imo.

okay, okay, I totally skimmed over the pictures and didn't realise it was an RPG, shut up. >_<

10-24-2012, 06:22 AM
saw that this was a Squeenix game, then saw the scary energy and timer bar..then i stared carefully in my monitor, but the ugly truth is that im not mistaken, it's a another freemium game by Squeenix!
10-24-2012, 06:22 AM
Why am i not excited for a new SE title? Sigh...

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-24-2012, 06:24 AM
But that energy bar looks to me like an HP bar, with the potion replenishing itself when the timer runs out, like a cooldown. I hope im right. LOL

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-24-2012, 06:26 AM
Seeing as it's free, I'll have some impressions up once I'm done with the threads, and I'm sure Sanuku won't be too far off, he's probably already downloaded this one.

Last edited by Echoseven; 10-24-2012 at 06:33 AM.
10-24-2012, 06:28 AM
Holy crap... good catch VW. Well i hope it isnt too IAP heavy... Sigh.

10-24-2012, 06:35 AM
Being Square, it likely is IAP heavy...
btw does this require Wifi at all times to play?
if so then i'll have to pass, even though it looks nice... sigh