★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-07-2012, 02:20 PM
1:21:94 is my best time!

And once you start upgrading some stuff you will get farther. It is just a matter of what you choose to upgrade first. I went with the money upgrades first and then the bounce and slingshot and bounce off gummies reduced speed penalty upgrades. Seemed to get past the final wall without even maxing all of those out, but it gets easier to do with them maxed. Right now I have all the top tier upgrades maxed and only about two or three upgrades left to the bottom tier to unlock!

For a game I wasn't really interested in getting, I have found it surprisingly fun, even if it it is repetitive... It is addictive if anything!

Edit: Played a couple of games and maxed out achievement obtained! Woohoo!

Last edited by Bool Zero; 10-07-2012 at 02:28 PM.
10-07-2012, 07:06 PM
When should you use the slam vs not? Im trying to get the fastest speed achievement and not sure what I'm doing wrong.

10-08-2012, 03:16 AM
Can the developers give comments on my previous post (and this one please)...?

Maxed everything out this weekend and crashed through the final wall expecting to open up a new level after this....but to no avail...

I thought that the Flash version was even more extensive then the iOS one...or am i missing something here....

OldskoolNL.nl : "Not Old, Just Older"
10-08-2012, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDavis360 View Post
When should you use the slam vs not? Im trying to get the fastest speed achievement and not sure what I'm doing wrong.
We find the best time to slam is either when your about to hit the ground with no gummies under you or when your near and explosive gummy. You can also use it to potentially crush the police gummies. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodmanSan View Post
Can the developers give comments on my previous post (and this one please)...?

Maxed everything out this weekend and crashed through the final wall expecting to open up a new level after this....but to no avail...

I thought that the Flash version was even more extensive then the iOS one...or am i missing something here....
Hi there. There is nothing in the Flash version that we haven't implemented in this version. You might be thinking of Burrito Bison Revenge.

Ravenous Games
Developers of the League of Evil series, Random Heroes, Devious Dungeon and more...
Website | Facebook | Twitter
10-08-2012, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenousgames View Post
We find the best time to slam is either when your about to hit the ground with no gummies under you or when your near and explosive gummy. You can also use it to potentially crush the police gummies. Good luck!

Hi there. There is nothing in the Flash version that we haven't implemented in this version. You might be thinking of Burrito Bison Revenge.
Is revenge coming to iOS?
10-08-2012, 12:21 PM
The only 2 achievements I can't get are "Pants on Fire" (Attain a High Speed) and "Let's Pretend the Ground is Lava" (Go through the Arena without touching the ground).

I'm assuming these are purely luck based? I can't seem to get them...

EDIT:
OK I got the "Pants on Fire" achievement-but the other one is impossible. I just play now and as soon as I hit the ground, I hit reset. I've been doing this for about 90 minutes-it seems like there's no way to not hit the ground in the arena.

Gamecenter:
mikeydavis

Last edited by MDavis360; 10-08-2012 at 02:19 PM.
10-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Vote for your favorite GOTW !!!

Click on above icons
to discover more about the games!

BURRITO BISON
is one of the nominees for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
03/10/2012

Do you like to launch Burrito Bison as far as you can?

VOTE HERE

Poll close
10-10-2012 at 06:23 PM

- Devs cannot vote for their own games -
10-13-2012, 06:53 PM
This game desperately needs a leaderboard or something. Once you're maxed out and whatnot there's literally nothing to do in the game.

Add me on GameCenter (and every other network!) my user ID is kushykush on all of them!
10-24-2012, 11:22 AM
Game crashes every time I'm using 1 powerup and run into a second one.....frustrating
11-24-2012, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bababewey View Post
Game crashes every time I'm using 1 powerup and run into a second one.....frustrating
This bug has been fixed and we added in widescreen support for Burrito Bison!

Ravenous Games
Developers of the League of Evil series, Random Heroes, Devious Dungeon and more...
Website | Facebook | Twitter