App description: A cunning evil Doctor, a series of Unexplainable Thefts, a Mysterious Book of Power and Enigmatic Supernatural Forces conspire to push our heroes onto a Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness!

Take part in the epic saga of Tycho Ephemerous Brahe, scholar of Apocalyptic Studies turned detective, and his entirely human partner Jonathan Gabriel as they confront unspeakable evils that threaten New Arcadia, the world as we know it, and possibly the very idea of reality itself!

Now optimized for your mobile thingy, this version includes the original game released on Steam and XBox plus:

The Lair of the Seamstress DLC and Fanfiction packs built-in!
Intuitive touch-enabled menus and enemy selection
Rejiggered UI to maximize screen real estate
2 Control Scheme for your comfort: Fixed D-Pad, and Floating Swipe D-Pad!
More free content, coming soon!

Tested on iPhone 3GS, iPod 3, iPad 1 and later devices.

killercow's comments:

10-24-2012, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
how much!!!!!!!
$2.99

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

10-24-2012, 02:23 PM
Holy sh** this looks fantastic. Gonna grab it now!

EDIT: Just found out this was from the devs who made Cthulhu Saves the World... Nice!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 10-24-2012 at 02:33 PM.
10-24-2012, 02:24 PM
!

wtf!?!!

Damn, out of the blue but the release of the day.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
10-24-2012, 02:26 PM
Looks like some devs are finally starting to recognize iOS a legit platform for games.
10-24-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Was gonna save for borderlands but forget it ill get that on Christmas I'm saving up for this one
er... you have to save $3 for a christmas present for yourself? Im assuming you have a job, unless youre a student or something.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-24-2012, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Student
Ok... Figures. Well, I hope you get both borderlands legends and every other good stuff coming out before 2013 hits.

10-24-2012, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Student

Damn. I'd really gift that to you, so you can get this and Borderlands: Legends, too.

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
10-24-2012, 02:58 PM
Quote:
You would?

Yeah, if I could. Your saving story made sad. But I am on German Appstore. :/

10-24-2012, 03:20 PM
Aw f**k. This is 966.9mb installed. Sunuva... imma have to take out some games again. Argh!