App description: Your gas pedal is stuck AGAIN! Do stunts to get nitro boost and SLAM it all down to unlock the insane speed of OVERDRIVE! Collect coins to unlock new cars as you play! Complete missions and get rewards!

Its bigger, faster, and still FREE!

The game features awesome music by Jimmy "Big Giant Circles" Hinson (of "Mass Effect 2" fame) and is frequently updated with more content.

== Features ==

* Extremely fast and addictive gameplay
* Unlock cars as you progress
* 96 cars with more to come
* Complete missions to get rewards and master every car
* Flips, wheelies, close calls, slams and other new stunts
* Race against your friends replays
* Huge gratifying explosions
* Drive in 11 exciting locations
* Use all-new power-ups like the coin magnet
* Addictive music that makes your blood pump
* Game Center Challenges, Achievements and Leaderboards
* Universal (great on any iOS device!)
* Amazing on the new iPhone 6
* Free!

If youre into free awesome things that are fun, this is a game you should download!

Echoseven's comments:

10-24-2012, 10:54 PM
Actually, the game is in a soft launch and we're testing in New Zealand. Worldwide release will take place on November 1st.

10-25-2012, 12:05 AM
I'll download it and leave bug reports on here, if that'll help

I can has more Super Hexagon/Boson X-esque games?
10-25-2012, 02:27 AM
I'm using a jailbroken iPad 3 and everytime I restart the game I lose all my progress.
10-25-2012, 04:46 PM
Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danz060391 View Post
I'm using a jailbroken iPad 3 and everytime I restart the game I lose all my progress.
From the Description:

*** Some users have reported issues with iCloud not registering their progress: please contact us at support@roofdog.ca if it happens to you. Thanks!

I`m pretty sure iCloud is kinda messing with your Saves. I`m sure the Developer will fix it with one of the upcoming Updates.

Last edited by Sanuku; 10-25-2012 at 08:32 PM.
10-26-2012, 02:18 PM
We've noticed the game doesn't save at all when you have a jailbroken device... This isn't intentional and will be fixed in a future update. Sorry about that!
10-26-2012, 03:44 PM
This time you can actually get another car without IAP and it has missions a la Jetpack Joyride. Recommended.
10-26-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yome View Post
We've noticed the game doesn't save at all when you have a jailbroken device... This isn't intentional and will be fixed in a future update. Sorry about that!
Yeah, I noticed that problem last night

10-26-2012, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggy110 View Post
Yeah, I noticed that problem last night
Is it possible to work around that if you disable the "Documents and settings" sync in iCloud? We don't have a jailbroken device to test... Thanks in advance if you take the time to try it out.
10-26-2012, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yome View Post
Is it possible to work around that if you disable the "Documents and settings" sync in iCloud? We don't have a jailbroken device to test... Thanks in advance if you take the time to try it out.
Did that, played two games, deleted the game off of my multitask bar, loaded it again, same problem occured