★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-26-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggy110 View Post
Did that, played two games, deleted the game off of my multitask bar, loaded it again, same problem occured
And what if you disable iCloud entirely?
10-26-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yome View Post
And what if you disable iCloud entirely?
Thats actually what I did..I just deleted my iCloud account

10-26-2012, 05:07 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
SWEET! Absolutely LOVE the first ERT... Can't wait to pick this one up. =oD
10-31-2012, 03:03 PM
The game is currently becoming available around the world as we speak!

The following link can be used to download it from your device (it's also available on Android btw):

http://extremeroadtrip2.com

Let me know what you think!

Cheers
11-01-2012, 06:42 PM
small review

Here are my thoughts about ERT2 in comparison to the first part: http://blog.gameboxed.com/2012/11/ho...-analysis.html

Especially for everyone still not decided to play
11-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabarinio View Post
Here are my thoughts about ERT2 in comparison to the first part: http://blog.gameboxed.com/2012/11/ho...-analysis.html

Especially for everyone still not decided to play

Wow! Thanks a lot! I'm very happy that people get what we did. Indeed, we tried to touch the core gameplay as little as possible and "simply" add nice stuff around it. It's just the initial release as well, we plan to keep improving the game over time.

Cheers!
11-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Fun game, and as far as freemium models go this one is surprisingly generous. Games can drag on for a bit too long at times without enough of interest happening, and with a difficulty curve that tends to flatten out a short way through a run turning the experience into more of a test of concentration than reflexes. (Not inherently a bad thing, just wish there was a little more going on.) Well worth a look though overall.
11-04-2012, 05:50 PM
What exactly is this game doing that is resulting in me unfriending people left and right in GC for challenging me to beat their scores in a game I don't have and certainly won't even be trying with them engaging in underhanded spam tactics to drum up awareness? Is there some sort of award for spamming your GC friends list?

Game Center : "Chip H.". Grand Poobah of Troop "Touch Arcade" in Battle Camp (referral code: hns1w1 )
11-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Hannum View Post
What exactly is this game doing that is resulting in me unfriending people left and right in GC for challenging me to beat their scores in a game I don't have and certainly won't even be trying with them engaging in underhanded spam tactics to drum up awareness? Is there some sort of award for spamming your GC friends list?
+ 1000
It annoys the hell outta me, too.
Don't know if it's Apple's fault for letting this happen or a sort of advertisement that backfires big time ......and I mean really big time!

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me
11-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amusing Grace View Post
+ 1000
It annoys the hell outta me, too.
Don't know if it's Apple's fault for letting this happen or a sort of advertisement that backfires big time ......and I mean really big time!
Whaaa...? Is this that new ios 6 thing? 3 steps forward, 2 steps back.