★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience the game they're calling "Point, Click & Die" - Now even more terrifying!

Nominated for FutureShops 2012 Canadian Video Game Awards for Best Mobile Game

Night Whisper Lane is the 1st authentic Survival Horror gaming experience specifically designed for iOS that merges classic Point and Click gameplay with a Turn-Based Battle System to help you fend off whatever evil awaits you in this seemingly endless labyrinth.

WARNING/DANGER: There are many hidden traps and deadly encounters on your journey that can and will kill your character! Be mindful of what you interact with as you look for items to solve puzzles and unlock doors & passages.

Game Features:
- HD Retina Support for iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
- Original Survival Horror Gaming Experience specifically made for iOS
- Multiple Game Endings
-Point and Click gameplay featuring an engaging Turn-Based Battle System
- iPad HD Retina Full support
- Authentic Survival Horror Story, even down to the camp
- Startling 3D rendered rooms and areas with a hint of surreal
- Gruesome booby-traps are hidden, some more deadly than others
- Challenging Enemy/Boss Battles
- Variety of items, weapons, health packs and other secrets to uncover
- Eerie soundtrack
- Auto Game save feature works in the background
- Animated Boss Battles
- Help / How To Play section in Main Menu
- Restore Save File from death from Booby-Trap
- In Game Maps
- Boss Rush Mode (Added in Version 2.0.0)

Weapons & ammunition are scarce so keep an eye out for them and manage them wisely because fighting empty handed is certain death.

You will need to trust your instincts, wit and memory to uncover the mystery behind the house and its connection to a mystifying femme fatal. Will you survive long enough to escape from the terror on Night Whisper Lane?

Make sure to restore your character's health by using Bandages and First-Aid kits especially if you have a sneaky suspicion a trap or encounter is lurking around. This concludes the Survival Guide.

Become a fan!
Come join us on Facebook and Twitter!
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/EpxGames
Twitter - http://twitter.com/EPXGames
Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/EPXGames
Homepage - http://www.epxgames.com

Please rate!
If you like the game, a rating goes along way in helping the game get more exposure

If you have any issues please drop us an email -support@epxgames.com

This game does not have IAP (In App Purchases) all updates and episodes for it will be free.

Vovin's comments:

Gameplay trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube game trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Anyone knows this? I am seriously interested. Guess I download it later.
10-27-2012, 12:39 PM
response

Vovin,

Hi, i worked on this game at EPX Games.

currently we have a few reviews in the works, they should be posted early next week.

If you like movies like SAW and are a fan of Point and click games, then you will enjoy this game.

feel free to contact me with any other questions you may have about this game.

we have currently sent version 1.0.1 to apple and hoping it will be out by next week. The update will fix the low audio voice overs. Also in 1.0.1 we revised the boss battles and added lots of animations to them.

thanks

Last edited by EPX; 10-27-2012 at 12:51 PM.

10-27-2012, 01:47 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPX View Post
Vovin,

Hi, i worked on this game at EPX Games.

currently we have a few reviews in the works, they should be posted early next week.

If you like movies like SAW and are a fan of Point and click games, then you will enjoy this game.

feel free to contact me with any other questions you may have about this game.

we have currently sent version 1.0.1 to apple and hoping it will be out by next week. The update will fix the low audio voice overs. Also in 1.0.1 we revised the boss battles and added lots of animations to them.

thanks

Ah, yes, hello! Thanks for the reply, I am just about to download it.
Always nice to see a dev here.

Just one question. I don't wanna sound smart-assy, but how can a trap be deadlier than another trap? I mean, if something is deadly, than you're dead. Are you deadder than dead after a daeddlier daeddening trap?

"Boss Fights" sounds good, btw! I'd put that into the description. Oh, you have, good.
And I slowly assume this is Point&Click-Resident Evil?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 10-27-2012 at 01:51 PM.
10-27-2012, 01:55 PM
I'm curious, but the trailers don't have me convinced...

DBC

I give up.
10-27-2012, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Ah, yes, hello! Thanks for the reply, I am just about to download it.
Always nice to see a dev here.

Just one question. I don't wanna sound smart-assy, but how can a trap be deadlier than another trap? I mean, if something is deadly, than you're dead. Are you deadder than dead after a daeddlier daeddening trap?

"Boss Fights" sounds good, btw! I'd put that into the description. Oh, you have, good.
And I slowly assume this is Point&Click-Resident Evil?
good question, Let me explain. Some traps are -25 health, -50 health, -75 health while others are Instant Death (game over). The instant death traps can be quite graphic.

we have revised the boss battles and have animated them in v1.0.1 which was sent to apple today.

A few of the beta testers on the game also called it Point and click Resident Evil.

I myself call it a mix between Saw Movies and Point and Click with a mix of RPG boss battles

hope that helps

Last edited by EPX; 10-27-2012 at 03:23 PM.
10-27-2012, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
I'm curious, but the trailers don't have me convinced...

DBC
Hi,im sorry the trailer, doesn't have you convinced. we didn't want to show much of the traps in the trailer. check out the web site epxgames.com for more info and renders from the game.
10-27-2012, 04:49 PM
Starting Monday ill create a contest for App Store promo codes. The contest will run from Monday till Tuesday at midnight.

All users will be notified by private message.

This will start with version 1.0.0 and. Be on going. We want to give to the touch arcade community.

Last edited by EPX; 10-27-2012 at 10:26 PM.
10-27-2012, 10:29 PM
If anyone has any contest ideas please let me know and ill consider it. Basically I don't want to post all the codes at once and then it's a rush to be first online to get them.

Let's make it interesting.
10-27-2012, 10:33 PM
Wouldn't mind being a beta tester and trying this game huge saw fan even the ones after 3
10-27-2012, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPX View Post
If anyone has any contest ideas please let me know and ill consider it. Basically I don't want to post all the codes at once and then it's a rush to be first online to get them.

Let's make it interesting.
^This^ +1

I get so tired of people taking codes and not leaving impressions. I don't know what's worse, people who post that they took a code and then never say another word about the game, or people who can't even be bothered to post that they took the codes...

Assuming you're looking to create some buzz and word-of-mouth, I sent you a PM with the names of a bunch of TA members that buy virtually everything interesting that comes out and post impressions and feedback almost fanatically. Hope it's helpful...

DBC

I give up.