Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-09-2012, 09:21 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KookiWooki View Post
Is this game worth getting? I've seen parts of the PC game and was wondering about getting this for myself.
Hell yeah it's worth it
Old 11-09-2012, 10:08 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Thanks. I'm downloading it now.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:52 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KookiWooki View Post
Thanks. I'm downloading it now.
Prepare for one of the best gaming experiences you will ever have.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:46 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Prepare for one of the best gaming experiences you will ever have.
And the worst customer service!
Old 11-10-2012, 02:03 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
And the worst customer service!
LMAO...I wouldn't really call it the worst. In fact, they really do go all out when something's wrong and they can fix it. "Cool story bro" time:

Back when they shipped out my Jurassic Park Collector's Edition (on PC, naturally), the box arrived here tattered and torn (they shipped 'em out without any protection...trying to make it look like an authentic InGen package. I guess they didn't anticipate how badly some of them would arrive) and the InGen I.D. card was missing for some odd reason. I contacted customer support and asked if there was any way they could send me a replacement cardboard box and an I.D. card. What did they respond with? Something along the lines of "We're sorry, that's just not possible...but we've already shipped out an entirely new Collector's Edition for you". That honestly blew my mind! As insane as that was, I responded with "The least I could do is buy Back to the Future" and what did I find in the "Games" section of my account? They gifted me the first episode. I mean...come on, how ****ing cool is that?

Oh, and they also gifted me "The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition" when my C.E. "Tales of Money Island" treasure chest took a little long to come in the mail.

Don't get me wrong, I know their customer support isn't the greatest, and I certainly wasn't sent here to try and make them look good, but yeah...I just thought it would be a cool story to share.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:33 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
LMAO...I wouldn't really call it the worst. In fact, they really do go all out when something's wrong and they can fix it. "Cool story bro" time:

Back when they shipped out my Jurassic Park Collector's Edition (on PC, naturally), the box arrived here tattered and torn (they shipped 'em out without any protection...trying to make it look like an authentic InGen package. I guess they didn't anticipate how badly some of them would arrive) and the InGen I.D. card was missing for some odd reason. I contacted customer support and asked if there was any way they could send me a replacement cardboard box and an I.D. card. What did they respond with? Something along the lines of "We're sorry, that's just not possible...but we've already shipped out an entirely new Collector's Edition for you". That honestly blew my mind! As insane as that was, I responded with "The least I could do is buy Back to the Future" and what did I find in the "Games" section of my account? They gifted me the first episode. I mean...come on, how ****ing cool is that?

Oh, and they also gifted me "The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition" when my C.E. "Tales of Money Island" treasure chest took a little long to come in the mail.

Don't get me wrong, I know their customer support isn't the greatest, and I certainly wasn't sent here to try and make them look good, but yeah...I just thought it would be a cool story to share.
Lol! Cool story indeed
Seriously though, I found them to be unprofessional and indifferent to my inquiries. I sent them an email, asking about iCloud support in future update. Got no reply. Went here
http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/...splay.php?f=26
And asked the same question. Their response was cold and unapologetic. I had another inquiry about iPhone 5 support and again, I was snubbed. So many indie/Low budget deves scrambled to update their apps within few weeks of iPhone 5 release. Why can't telltale be like that? Smh
Old 11-10-2012, 02:40 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Lol! Cool story indeed
Seriously though, I found them to be unprofessional and indifferent to my inquiries. I sent them an email, asking about iCloud support in future update. Got no reply. Went here
http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/...splay.php?f=26
And asked the same question. Their response was cold and unapologetic. I had another inquiry about iPhone 5 support and again, I was snubbed. So many indie/Low budget deves scrambled to update their apps within few weeks of iPhone 5 release. Why can't telltale be like that? Smh
Don't get me wrong, I've also hard a hard time with them...most recently with how much of an ass it is downloading the episodes of Walking Dead both on PC and iOS (which both us have talked about earlier), to no avail whatsoever...but I guess there's a difference between responding to online queries and fixing actual concrete problems. Whatever...I'm coming off as too representative and defensive, so I'd better just shut up.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:57 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Don't get me wrong, I've also hard a hard time with them...most recently with how much of an ass it is downloading the episodes of Walking Dead both on PC and iOS (which both us have talked about earlier), to no avail whatsoever...but I guess there's a difference between responding to online queries and fixing actual concrete problems. Whatever...I'm coming off as too representative and defensive, so I'd better just shut up.
Haha, it's all good bro! I still love telltale, just got disappointed with their responses. I am a loyal customer and will be for a while. I paid $25 and expected to see iCloud support. Because I traded my iPad 3 for the iPad 4, I had to start from scratch. I guess I won't be playing EP4 for a while then, oh well....
Allah Hafiz
Old 11-10-2012, 03:14 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Haha, it's all good bro! I still love telltale, just got disappointed with their responses. I am a loyal customer and will be for a while. I paid $25 and expected to see iCloud support. Because I traded my iPad 3 for the iPad 4, I had to start from scratch. I guess I won't be playing EP4 for a while then, oh well....
Allah Hafiz
Oh yeah, that's definitely annoying. Reminds me of when episode 3 came out on PC while I just finished episode 2 on iOS. I had an itch to play more since I was so into it (and since I had it on PC, hey, why not?), but considering I'd have to skip over the first two episodes on PC and have them both generate random outcomes, I just couldn't be assed and waited for episode 3 to come out on iOS.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:42 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

I just finished episode 4, and I have to say I agree with all of the reviews. The Walking Dead is an amazing game, but this is one of the worse episodes, and definitely feels like it only sets you up for the finale.
If telltale wants to make the fifth episode the best by far, it needs to make •••Spoiler:  the bite and finding clementine the main topics of the episode. Episode 4 got a worse review as it didn't make the •••Spoiler:  voice on the radio that significant. However they make episode 5, I hope it comes sooner rather than later!