Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-14-2012, 01:22 AM
Banned

I like this game because it is full of fun. It is easy to play and understand.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:18 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianchi View Post
Quick question to Rombos: Do you have plans for an Undo? I play on an iPhone and because everything is tiny I occasionally drop a card in a wrong place.
Hi,

I think I answered that somewhere before already. I am right now implementing UNDO. You will have a very limited number of moves that you can take back per game, though (otherwise it won't be much fun if you could take back each and every move, so it's kind of a Joker you need to use wisely...)
We probably will do another smaller update before we launch the big online multiplayer update, because we have some additional fixes, the UNDO stuff, more languages and other small enhancements in the works right now.

Regards, rombos
Old 08-14-2012, 11:40 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rombos View Post
Hi,

I think I answered that somewhere before already. I am right now implementing UNDO. You will have a very limited number of moves that you can take back per game, though (otherwise it won't be much fun if you could take back each and every move, so it's kind of a Joker you need to use wisely...)
We probably will do another smaller update before we launch the big online multiplayer update, because we have some additional fixes, the UNDO stuff, more languages and other small enhancements in the works right now.

Regards, rombos
Please consider to add bluetooth/wifi multiplayer and pass&play multiplayer (apart from online multiplayer). And also, if possible, to be able to edit all players' names (it's more fun!).
Old 08-14-2012, 03:22 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agas View Post
Please consider to add bluetooth/wifi multiplayer and pass&play multiplayer (apart from online multiplayer). And also, if possible, to be able to edit all players' names (it's more fun!).
I like the idea of editing the computer player names. That sounds like a low hanging fruit

What do you mean with pass&play -- beyond what you have now already?

I won't promise bluetooth/WiFi for the first multiplayer release, but it definitely makes sense to keep it on the radar...
Old 09-05-2012, 08:17 AM

The new version 1.2 of Café International is available now. Multiplayer is not ready yet, but we included an undo-feature (once per game) and new localizations, like French, Spanish and Japanese. Moreover we tweaked the game and fixed some bugs.

You find more information on the new version in the App Store:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cafe-international/id526073166?mt=8

We are always open to new ideas, functions or tweaks - just post here. Every post will be read

Last edited by Application Systems; 09-05-2012 at 08:25 AM..
Old 10-27-2012, 08:56 AM
iPhone 4S

Are there any news on the promised online multiplayer? I think the developer stated that it will be available this fall...
Old 10-27-2012, 08:59 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Application Systems View Post

We are always open to new ideas, functions or tweaks - just post here. Every post will be read
I have an idea: Halloween sale!
Old 10-27-2012, 12:25 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyska View Post
Are there any news on the promised online multiplayer? I think the developer stated that it will be available this fall...
I am busy working on that. It's actually completed about I would say 99%
I am myself definitely playing too much right now with all the testers (rather than to continue coding), because it's really incredible fun to do that online.
Stay tuned, you won't be disappointed! I think we release it around second half of November.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:30 AM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rombos View Post
I am busy working on that. It's actually completed about I would say 99%
I am myself definitely playing too much right now with all the testers (rather than to continue coding), because it's really incredible fun to do that online.
Stay tuned, you won't be disappointed! I think we release it around second half of November.
Ok, sounds cool

Any news on new content in the upcoming version?
Old 10-28-2012, 12:09 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyska View Post
Any news on new content in the upcoming version?
The Online-stuff is quite a big upgrade (in terms of additional fun ), so we won't (and can't w/o delaying the release past Christmas ) put everything in we still have on the radar, but amongst other stuff there will be of course dedicated iPhone 5 support, and an option to have the board rotate towards the current player if you want to sit around an iPad at table for a local multiplayer game.