Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-05-2012, 08:18 AM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by picohero View Post
Still can't beat the final boss
Will send crash logs soon
Just got to the final boss as well and it keeps crashing right around when I kill him (it always happens well into the fight right after I attack him... so I'm guessing it's when I'm actually killing him). Done it 3 times now with restarting app and everything.

Have had this happen on some of the earlier bosses as well but was able to progress by shutting down and restarting app (and fighting boss again). No dice so far on the last one though.

Also @Nall... updates sound great! Looking forward to them!
Old 11-05-2012, 05:34 PM

Yeah, it's all ways well into the fight for me. I hope this gets fixed soon.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:59 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I really want to get this game for my iPod Touch 4G, but judging from some posts here the port has a lot of problems. Should I rather wait instead?
Old 11-06-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
I really want to get this game for my iPod Touch 4G, but judging from some posts here the port has a lot of problems. Should I rather wait instead?
I believe an update is coming out soon. Most of the problems have been fixed. I say jump on the lunar bandwagon and have some fun
Old 11-06-2012, 09:05 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I played this game on an iPod touch 4th Gen, but I also have an issue with crashing during the fight with one of the near end-game bosses. So i haven't been able to complete the game... Shame. I'd hold off on the purchase until the problems are solved. Best RPG in the appstore though... (Well, this and Final Fantasy Dimensions). Battle system is pretty neat. I've played this before on the Playstation 1, I forgot how brilliant this game is. It's a really good JRPG if you're into that stuff.

Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by picohero View Post
Yeah, it's all ways well into the fight for me. I hope this gets fixed soon.
If you're having this issue, we'd appreciate a crash log from the latest version. Based on your earlier feedback, we've had people playing the final battle over and over again on different devices without issue.

Quote:
At this juncture, I think almost every issue (real or perceived) reported to us has been rectified. We still have requests for subtitles, iCade 8-bitty support, control changes, and improved iPad graphics, all of which we're working on or looking into.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitta View Post
I am curious about something I just noticed.
This last update forced me to download the whole thing again.
The previous update (2 weeks ago) was a delta one.
I obviously prefer the delta one....why this time, for an apparently very minor change, the update wasn't delta too?
Other games did the same thing.

I'm just curious if its some the devs forgot to set up, if it's an Apple fault or of there are other technical reasons.

Many thanks.
Pretty sure this is all on Apple's side.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:06 PM

I keep syncing my iPod, but the new crash logs don't appear. It's really weird
Old 11-12-2012, 11:24 AM
iPad

Honestly I don't know how to post the crash log or I would.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:15 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TundraGator View Post
At the end of the game and talking to girl in Reza, which got you the Gale Ring in Silver Star Story, but I'm not getting anything. I'm at the correct point in the game, don't want to say any more for fear of giving things away but are the hidden items (G******'s Tear, Gale Ring and Hell Ring) in this version?
Spoilers-

The hell ring is called the plasma? Ring (I think) Both this and the gale ring can only be obtained before entering the grindery.

For the Gale ring, you have to have had the girl captured when you were first in Reza and then saved later. Then try talking to her(Lilly) 3 or 4 times before entering the Grindery.

The HeLl ring (or whtv its called) is gotten by going back up the guys(forgot his name) tower who asked you all those questions and had the doors that opened by stepping on the red tiles. This also can only be done before the Grindery.

G's tear Is suppose to be gotten after Alex becomes dragon master but before Nash leaves the party. (I dunno I missed this one but did get the 2 above)

/spoilers

Which end boss are peoples games still crashing at? Is it the last one or one before that? I just crashed fighting •••Spoiler:  Magic Emporer(the boss at the end of the Grindery)