• Publisher: SEGA
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 144.5 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (4)
App description: ** LIMITED TIME: Until December 11, get Crazy Taxi for $0.99! That's 80% off the normal price -- crrrrrazy! **

Barrel through traffic packed streets, hurdle off parking garages, and crazy combo your way to crazy money in a wild frantic race to scare up the most fares.
___

The Press are going MAD about Crazy Taxi:

"Must Have! Crazy Taxi deserves a place on your iOS device." -- Slide to Play

"You couldn't ask for a more faithful recreation of gaming history." -- Modojo
___

Hey hey, come on over and have some fun with Crrrrrazy Taxi! Barrel through traffic packed streets, hurdle off parking garages, and crazy combo your way to crazy money in a wild frantic race to scare up the most fares. In Crazy Taxi, time is money, and only the craziest cabbies come out victorious.

TRANSPORT BACK TO 2000
-Remastered for mobile devices based on the hugely popular Dreamcast Classic
-Rock out to original music by The Offspring and Bad Religion

FIERCE ENVIRONMENTS TO MAKE YOUR PASSENGERS GO INSANE
-Extra large hills for extra long hang time
-Parked transporters with conveniently angled ramps
-Painfully slow buses and cable cars to frustrate and annoy
-Occasional deep sea exploration opportunities

DONT GET TOO DELIRIOUS
-Choose from 3, 5 or 10 minute game play in Arcade Mode and Original Mode
-Play in touch or tilt control modes

OTHER FEATURES:
-Continue the madness with 16 Mini games
-Listen to tracks from your own music playlist
-Game Center Leaderboard and Achievement support
-Universal Build - Buy once and play across multiple iOS devices

* This game does not support iPad Gen 1, iPhone 3G/3GS and iPod touch Gen 1, 2 and 4 *

Sanuku's comments:

10-16-2012, 11:55 AM
Anyone else noticing that the settings aren't sticking when you leave the game? I have to continually turn music off each time I launch the game.

I wouldn't mind so much if the game didn't have so many hurdles of button presses to get anywhere.

Additionally, this game needs a check box like "always submit score with this account" instead of having to manually do it after each game. I really just want to hop back into the game and keep driving :O
10-16-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by x999x View Post
Anyone else noticing that the settings aren't sticking when you leave the game? I have to continually turn music off each time I launch the game.

I wouldn't mind so much if the game didn't have so many hurdles of button presses to get anywhere.

Additionally, this game needs a check box like "always submit score with this account" instead of having to manually do it after each game. I really just want to hop back into the game and keep driving :O
Yeap, here too. I unlocked all the extra options and every time I enter the game, I have to choose "show speed" and "another day". Therefore, +1 to everything you said

10-17-2012, 08:42 AM
does this experience the crash issues with the iphone 4s? i just wanna know before i drop $5 on this game

ssɐ sıɥ dn ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌoɥs puɐ sƃuıɹ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ sǝıɹǝs plɹoʍ ㄥᄅ sǝǝʞuɐʎ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ıpɹɐɹıƃ ǝoɾ
10-17-2012, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldglover411 View Post
does this experience the crash issues with the iphone 4s? i just wanna know before i drop $5 on this game
I haven't got any problems with my new iPhone 4s, I didn't have them with my old iPhone 4. I don't know if it is device-dependant or not, but with my 4s everything is ok.
10-17-2012, 12:30 PM
Since this has been doing well on the appstore, I hope Sega makes it iPhone 5 compliant like they did with that abortion Zaxxon.
10-28-2012, 04:23 PM
Any news on updates
10-28-2012, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskinny View Post
Any news on updates
They have a update coming out soon that will make it iphone-5 widescreen compatible soon....hopefully there's bug fixes as well

I can has more Super Hexagon/Boson X-esque games?
11-13-2012, 02:13 PM
Update is live, bug fixes and full screen iPhone 5 support!
11-13-2012, 04:24 PM
Well, I doubt people will hear from me for the next couple of weeks :P

Edit: ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?! The game is still crashing at the city...I seriously am really close to asking for my money back...There are way more games I could buy.

Last edited by Hoggy110; 11-13-2012 at 05:07 PM.
11-13-2012, 05:01 PM
Anyone tried the update on an older device with crash issues? Is it better or worse now?