App description: SUPPORTED DEVICES
iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5 | iPod Touch 3/4/5

One of the games in the finals of the Indie Showcase Award at the Develop Conference.

------- REVIEWS -------------------------

9/10 "This simple puzzle game has a familiar and addictive feel that will hook players in as they travel with Captain Cat on his quest to catch fish" -- 148apps.com

9.3/10 "Captain Cat is a stand out iOS game, and is a strong first release by the newly formed Digital Tentacle" -- Jayden Williams

87/100 A pick-up-and-play game that feels perfect on the iPad. -- Arcadelife

8/10 "If you are a fan of puzzle games that you can drop in and out of, then this game certainly worth a look" -- CalmDownTom

------- THE GAME ---------------------

Captain Cat awoke from a long nap starving and ready to fill his rumbling belly with fish. But Captain Cat is not just any cat. He doesnt wait by his dish, waiting for someone to open up a can of tuna. He is lover of fish as fresh as they come, and the best way to get hold of this fish? To catch it himself!

Captain Cat travels the seven seas in his boat, using his anchor as a hook to fish for the delights and treasures hiding at the bottom of the sea. But navigating the depths of unknown waters is never easy, there are many mysterious dangers to face along the way. Can Captain Cat overcome them to catch enough fish to satisfy his hunger?

Captain Cat is a one-click Puzzle Adventure game, starring a cartoon cat who just cant get enough fish! Avoid obstacles and enemies to guide the anchor to the fish, aiming for a 3-star finish - achieved by using as few knots as possible in your rope, finishing fast and collecting treasure along the way. Discover a world of nautical nasties and aquatic amigos, as you navigate a path through the rocks to catch that tasty fish.

------- FEATURES ------------------------

75 levels!
Appealing cartoon characters!
Exotic fish with unique mechanics!
Spectacular undersea graphics and design!
Extra challenge through time, knot and coin targets!
Selection of different game modes!
Regular updates with new objects, levels and game modes!
Game Centre achievements and tables!
Share with friends on Facebook and Twitter!

HURRY! BE THE FIRST TO CAST DOWN YOUR HOOK IN CAPTAIN CAT!

timex's comments:
Hi guys, we just finished our game Captain Cat Pocket. This is our trailer, I hope you like it! If you want to play, it was today released at the AppStore.

We want to know what you think about the game, so we have a few Promocodes available. If you use one, please let us know here what you think!

F3TERT3KWHRL
TP79HRTXR6LL
H9TTT6HF4R3K
NMJA4WHT33RM
3K4LHPYEN3WJ

10-29-2012, 11:11 AM
Trailer looked good.. so I took the first promo code... Will put impressions when i get the chance to test the game.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Took H9TTT6HF4R3K Thanks! Will report back after I've put some time into it
Used TP79HRTXR6LL

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
10-29-2012, 11:13 AM
All codes used, and I'm looking forward to seeing their opinions on this game.
10-29-2012, 11:22 AM
This looks neat. Like what I see... will check impressions for this game
10-29-2012, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
All codes used, and I'm looking forward to seeing their opinions on this game.
Also looking forward to impressions from those who took the codes...

DBC

I give up.
10-29-2012, 04:46 PM
Count me amongst those looking forward to impressions from those lucky enough to get codes. Looks great to me!
10-29-2012, 05:05 PM
A few codes more .

NT3MF6FL6HKH
AN99MMRLAPE4
WTRT94AWHKNX

I just saw on the news about the hurricane in US, I hope everybody be safe out there.
10-29-2012, 05:20 PM
WTRT94AWHKNX Thank you

Game Center: sink_or_swim