Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-26-2012, 12:08 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post
so are there a ton or any IAP things you need to buy? or can you play the game without them.
There are absolutely no IAPs
Old 10-26-2012, 12:11 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boco View Post
PROTIP: The secret minigame did not make it in yet. That was an error in the 1.0.3 patch notes. Sorry! There is one incoming though. And it's fun.
Ugh... So that "Arcade" side mission isn't a mini game? I thought you can buy an arcade machine from that guy and play some retro games like asteroids or something.

Oh and if anyone is still interested I can write a detailed guide on Organ trail.

I beat the game 8 times now. Once (first) on normal and others on hard. I died a lot too, of course. But it's really easy once you get the hang of it. I'd actually love to see a super-extra-hardcore mode in an update.

Last edited by Primoz; 10-26-2012 at 12:14 PM..
Old 10-28-2012, 09:14 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Anyone manage to get all the Achievements?
Old 10-28-2012, 10:35 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_A_Z View Post
Anyone manage to get all the Achievements?
Im missing 3 of them:
- I know a guy... (maybe im supposed to name one of my party members George Romero? Havent tried it yet)
- There can only be one (This one is easy but havent done it yet)
- Night of the living dev (Am I supposed to name one of the members Ryan nad then kill him? Havent tried either)
Old 10-29-2012, 11:21 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoz View Post
Im missing 3 of them:
- I know a guy... (maybe im supposed to name one of my party members George Romero? Havent tried it yet)
- There can only be one (This one is easy but havent done it yet)
- Night of the living dev (Am I supposed to name one of the members Ryan nad then kill him? Havent tried either)
Oh good does that mean all the rest of them work? We couldn't fully bug-test all of them very easily.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:05 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Oh good does that mean all the rest of them work? We couldn't fully bug-test all of them very easily.
Yes the others work - more or less. But there's a bug where you randomly get achievements you didn't even complete (or you lose them sometimes too) please fix this.

Oh and... I love the new Halloween update (in fact, I love it so much that it became my wallpaper for the Halloween time )

But will the Halloween theme just disappear forever when the next update comes? I think a cool thing would be to add a switch in the options menu for Halloween on/off. Doubt you'll make that, but I was just wondering. Because I doubt I'll install the next update if I'll lose the haloween theme for it.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:33 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoz View Post
But will the Halloween theme just disappear forever when the next update comes? I think a cool thing would be to add a switch in the options menu for Halloween on/off. Doubt you'll make that, but I was just wondering. Because I doubt I'll install the next update if I'll lose the haloween theme for it.
Right now it will just turn off despite you updating or not. We have plans for the next update to let you turn it on and off from the options after you have cleared the game once.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:40 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

My guess is that it's currently connected with the iPhone calendar... So the Halloween mode on/off switch can be "cheated", right?

Edit: Yup, it works

Last edited by Primoz; 11-01-2012 at 04:24 AM..
Old 11-08-2012, 08:37 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
No man most of the achievements don't work at all. I've completed the game multiple times and am missing many of them. I've killed over 150 zombies in one sitting without missing and never got the silver bullet one. Been turned into a zombie dozens of times and have gotten all the car upgrades and still nothing. Same goes for many others. Please fix them with an update I'm one of those achievement hunter types I'm holding off on completing the game on hard cause ill bet the achievement won't unlock. Still love the game to death though!!!
Old 11-25-2012, 04:39 PM
iPad 2

I was a little unsure about this one but it sucked me in quick and ended up being one of my best experiences on Ios so far. Splendid stuff! So many great little moments.