Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-29-2012, 06:53 AM
iPad Air

Yea always been free(mium). Tried it the other day for a few min and it's polished and all but I can't take all the buy fake money/gold/whatever with real cash.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:56 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Oh. Well that's a bummer. I took a harder look at the screenshots, I can see like three different types of currency. Damn.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
This game was always free. It's not on sale.

Looks like an IAP fest to me.
Agreed,it's a freemium,so why is it here when there is already a thread in the right section?

And I sadly have to agree on the IAP fest,tried it a bit but seems that most of the equipment comes from premium currency,no thanks.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:00 PM

The game is free so give it a try and actually play through ten levels or so.

I have not bought anything with IAP.
If you die and don't want to use money to revive, you will not lose the weapons and gear you find in the dungeons.
I really like the combat. After finding the boots for dodging I can now move my IPad left or right to dodge.
I finally found a shield and can block using a pinch motion . So far ,the weapons I found use a tap, hold to charge or
a swipe attack motion.

All in all, I am really enjoying this game.

The only downside I see is that you lose the collected trophies you may find in a level if you die. However, they
are just collectables and don't effect the game play whatsoever. Besides, you can always go back and get them again as
you get better at fighting and find stronger gear.

Do not be put off by the IAP as they are not needed to enjoy the game.

I just had to write this in hopes that more people try it to support this developers project as I think they
did a great job meshing a fun puzzle game with a first person fighting (touch screen attack and defence) game.

Thanks

Last edited by gemineye62; 10-29-2012 at 02:26 PM..
Old 10-29-2012, 03:49 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemineye62 View Post

If you die and don't want to use money to revive, you will not lose the weapons and gear you find in the dungeons.
I really like the combat. After finding the boots for dodging I can now move my IPad left or right to dodge.
I finally found a shield and can block using a pinch motion . So far ,the weapons I found use a tap, hold to charge or
a swipe attack motion.

The only downside I see is that you lose the collected trophies you may find in a level if you die. However, they
are just collectables and don't effect the game play whatsoever. Besides, you can always go back and get them again as

I just had to write this in hopes that more people try it to support this developers project as I think they
did a great job meshing a fun puzzle game with a first person fighting (touch screen attack and defence) game.

Thanks
I don't take any game which gives you points at an app/gift card redeeming site seriously.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:52 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemineye62 View Post

a swipe attack motion.

Thanks
Hey Gemineye62, thanks for the comments...glad to hear that you are enjoying the title Please reach out if you have any questions or further comments. Love to hear feedback!
Old 11-16-2012, 03:31 PM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up