Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2012, 08:44 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Irony or fate... I just got a new PC with Windows 8 on it and was going through my old games as I was setting up accounts for the kids and thought "my son would love these games!"

That led to me showing him how to play it, my wife reloading it on her computer and us talking about how awesome it would be if this game were ever made for iPad (my wife has a 2, I a 3, the kids have iTouches). This is funny, ironic and great news and now I can say I can not wait!

Funny story: when the original first came out I downloaded the demo for it and played it for a few hours until my wife got home. When she got home I told her about it and she played it for an hour or two to the length the demo would allow. She then turned to me and said "we need to go buy this game right now!" But alas, it was eleven at night, game stores closed... And so there we were at Walmart, in the PC game section buying it and heading back home to fight over who was going to play it!

So when I say I am excited about this coming to iOS devices, that enthusiasm is understated by the text on the screen. On the outside I am reserved; on the inside I am doing Cirque du Soleil acrobatics!

As an aside, I am loving all the PC game love iOS is getting! Avernum, Baldur's Gate, now this... I'd pay in kitten souls for a 40K Dawn of War iOS announcement!