★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gizmonauts Strategies and Tips

10-29-2012, 02:19 PM
#11
Gizmonaut sandbox!!

http://www.2084.org/gizmonauts/breeding-sandbox/

Awesome

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
10-29-2012, 03:12 PM
#12
Got around to doing the tutorial. Haven't gone any further yet. Don't have time right now.

Is the Frankenbot a limited (sounds Halloweenish) and what level do you have to be on to breed it?

Still can't decide if I'm going to immerse myself in this game or not. I already waste too much time on DragonVale and My Singing Monsters. So far it seems to be a complete DV clone.

10-29-2012, 04:12 PM
#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
Got around to doing the tutorial. Haven't gone any further yet. Don't have time right now.

Is the Frankenbot a limited (sounds Halloweenish) and what level do you have to be on to breed it?

Still can't decide if I'm going to immerse myself in this game or not. I already waste too much time on DragonVale and My Singing Monsters. So far it seems to be a complete DV clone.
Yes, franken bot is limited.

I would go as far as to say its a dragonvale clone. Same type of game but different elements. Deeper gameplay than DV (though still rather shallow)

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
10-29-2012, 06:07 PM
#14
Interesting. You can't breed a basic robot with itself, and if you breed a hybrid with another of the same hybrid you don't always get the same thing back. I wonder why they choose to do it that way.

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
10-30-2012, 09:18 AM
#15
Finally got a Franken Bot!

Also it looks like Astro is the Rainbow of the GN world. 1% chance to get. Good luck everyone!

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
10-30-2012, 01:57 PM
#16
Add me

Looking for Gizmonauts friends!
GCID is -=viggo=-

Add me!
10-30-2012, 03:00 PM
#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
Thanks for the link! Awesome
10-30-2012, 08:15 PM
#18
Are the limiteds in Gizmo similar to those in DragonVale in that if you have a breeding pair you can still breed them after they expire? Also does a structure similar to the Hibernation Cave exist?

I'm just up to level 7 and just put my first pair in the Breeding Lab. My outpost (or island or whatever it's called in Gizmo) is a total mess. I haven't even attempted to organize or decorate yet.
10-30-2012, 08:54 PM
#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
Are the limiteds in Gizmo similar to those in DragonVale in that if you have a breeding pair you can still breed them after they expire? Also does a structure similar to the Hibernation Cave exist?

I'm just up to level 7 and just put my first pair in the Breeding Lab. My outpost (or island or whatever it's called in Gizmo) is a total mess. I haven't even attempted to organize or decorate yet.
I don't know the answer to any of those questions yet ha! I'm lvl 12 and no 'hibernation cave' has opened up. I also don't know if limitless will breed after they are gone since even if you breed two of the same bot youre not assured at getting one again.

I wish you could display the 'eggs' though bc they are pretty cool looking.

I haven't had any time to really organize or decorate. Will probably wait until I can't expand anymore.

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
10-31-2012, 07:17 AM
#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
I wish you could display the 'eggs' though bc they are pretty cool looking.
If the game is successful and sticks around long enough I'm sure you will eventually be able to.