Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

View Poll Results: What is your favourite episode?
Junk Quest 8 13.11%
Teddy Quest 14 22.95%
Rusty Quest 8 13.11%
"Coming Soon" Quest :P 31 50.82%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #551  
Old 10-23-2012, 04:58 PM
Connector Connector is offline
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimp View Post
Yep, we'll submit update with 10 levels on Apple review this week. It will be 1.0.3 version

But don't know how long time it take because we are still waiting 1.0.2 version review (
Alright thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #552  
Old 10-23-2012, 06:12 PM
Wimp Wimp is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 201
Default

Also we'll start comics about Wimp's history soon at Facebook
Reply With Quote
  #553  
Old 10-24-2012, 03:39 PM
KillingCartoon KillingCartoon is online now
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimp View Post
Yep, we'll submit update with 10 levels on Apple review this week. It will be 1.0.3 version

But don't know how long time it take because we are still waiting 1.0.2 version review (
Cool, I'm looking forward to more levels, I've finished all the ones with 3rolls

I assume 1.0.2 is bug fixes?

Why not call the update with new levels 1.1? As its a feature release, it feels like it deserves more than a 1.0.x version number
Reply With Quote
  #554  
Old 10-25-2012, 05:31 AM
Wimp Wimp is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillingCartoon View Post
I assume 1.0.2 is bug fixes?
Why not call the update with new levels 1.1? As its a feature release, it feels like it deserves more than a 1.0.x version number
Yep, 1.0.2 is bug fixes
1.1? so, i think it fit better for our Christmassy update with 10 levels in 4th world
Reply With Quote
  #555  
Old 10-30-2012, 12:48 PM
KillingCartoon KillingCartoon is online now
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 41
Default

The Christmas update could be 1.2.

I've now got all the achievements apart from the two that need the new levels. I've really enjoyed every part of this game
Reply With Quote
  #556  
Old 10-30-2012, 02:58 PM
Connector Connector is offline
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimp View Post
Yep, 1.0.2 is bug fixes
1.1? so, i think it fit better for our Christmassy update with 10 levels in 4th world
Cool thanks for the new levels so quickly! Great to have a developer that is willing to add levels to a complex game like this one!
Reply With Quote
  #557  
Old 10-30-2012, 04:10 PM
Lt. Templeton Peck Lt. Templeton Peck is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 15
Default

Am I right in thinking you can't get the Rusty quest game center completion acheivements yet as all the levels aren't available?

Also I'm missing 2 hidden acheivements, does anyone have a list of them? How are you meant to get them if you don't know what they are.
Reply With Quote
  #558  
Old 10-31-2012, 06:09 AM
Wimp Wimp is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Templeton Peck View Post
Am I right in thinking you can't get the Rusty quest game center completion acheivements yet as all the levels aren't available?
Yep, but we have submitted new 10 levels of Rusty quest on apple review today !!

Also i should say that in Christmassy update will be full 4 world with 20 levels.
Reply With Quote
  #559  
Old 10-31-2012, 06:44 AM
nobelak555 nobelak555 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimp View Post
Yep, but we have submitted new 10 levels of Rusty quest on apple review today !!

Also i should say that in Christmassy update will be full 4 world with 20 levels.
december 1st?
Reply With Quote
  #560  
Old 10-31-2012, 09:04 AM
Wimp Wimp is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobelak555 View Post
december 1st?
Nop
I think 10-13 december
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent