• Publisher: [adult swim]
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 12.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "Heads Up! Hot Dogs is exactly why the App Store exists." -TouchArcade
"Adds a vital streak of silly, oddball fun to the App Store." - Computerandvideogames.com
"Entertaining and challenging at the same time." - Modojo
"An absurd little gem that brings a whole new meaning to street meat." -148Apps

The world's first and best frankfurter-wearing simulator finally arrives on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch! Assembled with the utmost care and attention under the supervision of highly-trained pixel craftsmen, Heads Up! Hot Dogs will tickle your fingertips as well as your taste buds with its rich tapestry of 2D flavors. Ultra-realistic, arcade-perfect visuals, stunning encased-meat sound effects and sizzling Space Age chiptunes combine to provide a culinary experience sure to satisfy even the most demanding gamer appetite.

Travel the world as you drag and drop innocent wieners to safety, placing them ever-so-gently onto the noggins of befuddled passerby.

Masterfully crafted by Adult Swim Games, creators of Robot Unicorn Attack, and Emmett Butler & Diego Garcia, the masterminds behind such internet hits as Ultimate Flirt-Off and Dokideux Panikku.

Apple n Apps says Heads Up! Hot Dogs is "packed with personality and has "great design & controls."

FEATURES:
- The most realistic hot-dog-head-balancing game EVER
- Visit all-beef cities like New York, London, Beijing and more!
- Place hot dogs on the heads of businessmen, hipsters, and even cops!
- Crank juicy jams from Knife City and Space Boyfriend
- GameCenter achievements and leaderboards
- World-Famous endless mustard buffet

HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix any issues you run into while playing - email games@adultswim.com and tell us what you're seeing along with the device/OS version you're on.

Echoseven's comments:

10-31-2012, 06:15 AM
This looks absolutely crazy

Game Center: sink_or_swim

10-31-2012, 08:19 AM
Who made this one?
10-31-2012, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filing Cabinet View Post
Who made this one?
Maybe adult swim themselves
10-31-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
Maybe adult swim themselves
With how crazy it is, I wouldn't be surprised. After all, the main goal is to place hotdogs on people's heads.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
10-31-2012, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
With how crazy it is, I wouldn't be surprised. After all, the main goal is to place hotdogs on people's heads.
Epic!!!!
10-31-2012, 09:34 AM
This looks too funny!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
10-31-2012, 09:37 AM
insta-f***in-buy!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-31-2012, 12:10 PM
Game Impressions

Pretty solid Title but not as good as the PikPok Games.

Last edited by Sanuku; 10-31-2012 at 04:10 PM.
10-31-2012, 12:16 PM
Thanks Sanuku... So is it instabuy material?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword