★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Comicorp
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 28.4 MB
  • Version: 1.32
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Survive the attack of the Bubbliens as you slingshot your alien defenders into the endless hordes of bubbly enemies!

"Bubblien Attack is a fantastic, fast and fun game for the iPhone. It has been very cleverly designed and created. This is definitely a pick up and play at any time app, and it never gets boring" - theTopAppReviews.com

"The game is very addictive and has a lot of replay value. It offers high polish on both the visual and the audio elements" - GamersInfo.net

"A great 'youll never believe whats in this game' conversation starter" - AppStoreArcade.com

The once peaceful race of Bubbliens have gone crazy! They want resources and you just happen to be their latest target. Fighting back is now your only option for survival. You're fighting for your freedom, your right to exist!

Defend your base by slinging your soldiers up into the air in this bubble popping slingshot driven physics based game. Survive for as long as you can and grab the best high scores. Collect crystals along the way and use them to research soldier upgrades, special abilities and unlock new levels.

Feature highlights:
*Fun physics based bubble popping gameplay mechanics.
*Special abilities and upgradeable soldiers.
*Unlockable levels.
*Unlockable alien characters.
*Game center achievements.
*Game center leaderboards: compete with friends and the world for the best high scores.
*Unique and fun art style with original music.

Don't let the Bubbliens take you down without a fight. Show them that they've messed with the wrong aliens. Do not go quietly into the night. Fight for your history, your future, your survival!

Please feel free to contact us with feedback, questions or suggestions:

Email: wenpo@comicorpworlds.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ComicorpWorlds
Twitter: @ComicorpWorlds

Comicool's comments:
** UPDATE 14 August 2013**
Latest update (version 1.20) released! Features:
-Native iPhone 5 resolution
-Gameplay improvements

Hi all, I'm very pleased to announce my new game Bubblien Attack! It just went live on the app store today, and its Free-to-Play.
I hope you all like it, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts, feedback, suggestions and questions!

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-31-2012, 09:38 PM
Nice, I just downloaded it. It's quite a fun and deceptively addictive game!

11-01-2012, 08:34 PM
Thanks Im certainly having good fun playing and comparing scores with my friends
11-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Hi all,
I just wanted to let you know that we've dropped the price to purchase the highest amount of crystals in game (25000 Crystals) by 90% from $9.99 to only $0.99. Sale is on for today only.
This will let you pretty much unlock everything in the game, all upgrades, all levels and get plenty of specials.
11-14-2012, 06:37 PM
Update v1.01

Minor update - Better social media integration and sharing
Stay tuned, we've got a major update coming with a whole new set of characters to unlock!
11-20-2012, 04:44 PM
Reviewed by Appstore Arcade

A great review by AppStoreArcade just got posted!
Check it out - http://www.appstorearcade.com/2012/1...bblien-attack/
11-30-2012, 06:25 PM
Version 1.10 Released

Hi all. The first major update is out! We've added a whole new set of alien characters to the game! Check it out!
http://bit.ly/BubblienAttack