★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-31-2012, 12:35 PM
#41
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Seen a snake in a toilet freaked me out
luckly i haven't seen one yet. lately there have been alot of snakes in toilets.
10-31-2012, 06:33 PM
#42
So after two attempts at playing the game, I have died from instant death traps twice, farthest I've gotten was the garage.

Suggestion for future update, please please please implement some sort of checkpoint/save system.

10-31-2012, 07:35 PM
#43
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by supaman900s View Post
So after two attempts at playing the game, I have died from instant death traps twice, farthest I've gotten was the garage.

Suggestion for future update, please please please implement some sort of checkpoint/save system.
Thanks for the feedback, the game only has 5 instant death traps the rest are health points loss.

The game auto saves when moving room to room

If you get stuck let me know.

The next update features animated boss battles
10-31-2012, 10:40 PM
#44
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 251
Here's a compromise....

1. Fix restore stats only for TRAPS

2. Do not fix for Boss Battles, You die at the boss battle... GAME OVER>>>

thoughts????

that way its the best of both
10-31-2012, 10:42 PM
#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPX View Post
Here's a compromise....

1. Fix restore stats only for TRAPS

2. Do not fix for Boss Battles, You die at the boss battle... GAME OVER>>>

thoughts????

that way its the best of both
Yea that would be good
10-31-2012, 10:46 PM
#46
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Yea that would be good
i guess then people can state how many times they died in the game before finishing it...


hmm now I'm thinking about achievements.... pass the game without activating 5 traps..... maybe in scenario 2
10-31-2012, 10:51 PM
#47
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 251
the achievement could open up a different ending depending on how many traps you activated.
10-31-2012, 10:51 PM
#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPX View Post
i guess then people can state how many times they died in the game before finishing it...


hmm now I'm thinking about achievements.... pass the game without activating 5 traps..... maybe in scenario 2
Ohhhhh sweet that's good
10-31-2012, 10:53 PM
#49
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Ohhhhh sweet that's good
so im assuming you are all for that concept...
10-31-2012, 10:56 PM
#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPX View Post
so im assuming you are all for that concept...
Sure it sounds good reminds me of how to get endings on silent hill a bit