★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-29-2012, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainter View Post
The Dragon Island Blue wiki page isn't working for me?

There are a few creatures I am missing, if I tell you the numbers would someone here be able to help me out in locating how to get them? Thanks!
Sure! Which numbers?
10-30-2012, 02:32 AM
When is te next update!!!!

10-30-2012, 10:38 PM
So, where are the devs? This game has everything to be perfect, but the imperfections are actually throwing this great game to waste...
10-31-2012, 10:17 AM
We are working on the next update. Its gonna be biggish so its going to take a while. We are adding an underworld, a new dungeon, new monsters, a tournament and some other things.
10-31-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhoundgames View Post
We are working on the next update. Its gonna be biggish so its going to take a while. We are adding an underworld, a new dungeon, new monsters, a tournament and some other things.
Sweet! Thanks for the hard work!
10-31-2012, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Will anything be changed in regards to the drop rate on the hatchlings? I have literally killed 1000+ pincers trying to get a hatchling and it is starting to wear thin. I get you want them to be rare, ok, but the fact that I have to mindlessly fight a low level monster over and over is just plain silly at this point. At least if I were leveling up my team at the same time it would be worth the investment of time.
10-31-2012, 01:01 PM
Quote:
How are you gonna call the monster you placed here?
10-31-2012, 01:24 PM
We are planning to put fafnir back in but have a new mechanic on him.
10-31-2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Nice new features!
11-01-2012, 12:04 AM
last quest of olympia

hey guys quick question. i'm at olympia's last quest and it's at some place called the larden. i swear i've checked every mountain/cave and it's not it. could someone please tell me where this dungeon is? thanks in advance!