★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-28-2012, 04:29 PM

Again, proving I listen to all posts and feedback, a change I made based on fan requests.... You can now enter buildings without having to press the Action button.
This change will be part of the massive content update, Version 1.1, which is still in heavy development and will be out soon!
10-28-2012, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Dragon View Post

Again, proving I listen to all posts and feedback, a change I made based on fan requests.... You can now enter buildings without having to press the Action button.
This change will be part of the massive content update, Version 1.1, which is still in heavy development and will be out soon!
Really? That was a request wow that's pathetic. I don't mind pressing the action button to do things. Can't wait for the update.

10-28-2012, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Really? That was a request wow that's pathetic. I don't mind pressing the action button to do things. Can't wait for the update.
Agreed, also don't you think pressing the action button thinking your character was twisting the door knob to get in? But it's whatever, you already have it planned for the next version. Your game.

I won't be suggesting anything anymore, kind of feels like dumb suggestions get passed before any good ones.

Just waiting for the whole game to unfold.

I'm still proud that you(Neo) released your game.
10-28-2012, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
I won't be suggesting anything anymore, kind of feels like dumb suggestions get passed before any good ones.
What do you mean by that? That has to be one of the most stereo-typed internet comments I've read so far lol.
The UI revamp for battles came from fans, as did battle animations, and I honestly love Version 1.1 so much more thanks to the changes made to the battle system. I would not have added them this early (for Version 1.1, the first of 10 planned content updates), if it wasn't for fans asking for it.
10-28-2012, 11:45 PM
Quote:
What do you mean by that? That has to be one of the most stereo-typed internet comments I've read so far lol.
The UI revamp for battles came from fans, as did battle animations, and I honestly love Version 1.1 so much more thanks to the changes made to the battle system. I would not have added them this early (for Version 1.1, the first of 10 planned content updates), if it wasn't for fans asking for it.
I think he is upset because you didn't listen to his thousands of suggestions.
10-30-2012, 01:03 PM
Just let the updates happen this app at the moment is only used as a decoraton and taking up memory.losing interest and will delete soon if nothing happens
10-31-2012, 06:13 AM
When will Version 1.1 update be out:
Version 1.1 is in active, heavy, development. Version 1.1 will be out when it's done. The more time you give me, the more features will be added.
Aside from extending the storyline events, more maps, massive gameplay changes, and overall expanding of the game is planned.
I have a list of stuff I'm working on. When that list is done, I can submit the game to Apple.
I expect I will be finished working on Version 1.1 sometime in November. When finished, I will submit the update to Apple for review to be approved for sale which could take up to 2 weeks after submission to be reviewed by them.

If you'd like to see what changes are being made, just look back a few pages here or go to this link:
http://www.calisprojects.com/forum/s...ad.php?tid=172
11-01-2012, 09:47 AM

The first of a new bunch of T-shirts was launched on the store a few days ago.
It features art work that was originally fan art by Calis Projects forum member S.H.P.F.

I bought one myself. I'm really happy with it!

If you are interested in this shirt- you can purchase it here:
http://calisprojects.spreadshirt.ie/...mize/color/388
11-01-2012, 11:22 AM
how cute~
can't wait for the update neo!!! DDD

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy Record Keeper (ID: ereE, Sentinel Grimoire), Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2
Officially moved to android
11-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:

The first of a new bunch of T-shirts was launched on the store a few days ago.
It features art work that was originally fan art by Calis Projects forum member S.H.P.F.

I bought one myself. I'm really happy with it!

If you are interested in this shirt- you can purchase it here:
http://calisprojects.spreadshirt.ie/...mize/color/388
Is there a limited supply or shipping to the US? Really want to buy myself one for Christmas