Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-01-2012, 02:43 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDanger View Post
Hello!
There are a few missions (mostly later on) which have timed parts as the main objective. In one of them you have to cross a set of bridges before they get blown up!

Don't you like the idea of timed missions?
personally, i DESPISE timed missions, in any game, through out my ~30 years of gaming. hate em hate em HATE EM!

it has always felt like i'm being rushed through a level/game. being a proud member of the map explorer's guild, i find it preposterous that i cannot explore every pixel of a map and properly mentally document everything

but do love all the td games from ibomber, i think they're my mostest favoritest out of all the td games out there across all platforms.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
being a proud member of the map explorer's guild, i find it preposterous that i cannot explore every pixel of a map and properly mentally document everything
LOL, I know exactly what you mean! Uncovering all that "dark area" on your map and not being happy if there is a single dark pixel left! We have exactly that kind of map in attack ^_^
Old 11-01-2012, 11:57 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Would love a map to see what targets remain untouched...or at least something to show my progress so that I don't end up circling around an area previously visited upon.
Old 11-02-2012, 03:50 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Would love a map to see what targets remain untouched...or at least something to show my progress so that I don't end up circling around an area previously visited upon.
Eh ? In the top left hand corner theres a map which shows green spots which are the main objectives you need to blow up/attack. Then once you've done all of these you go to the exit point (which is also marked on the map)
Old 11-02-2012, 07:42 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Eh ? In the top left hand corner theres a map which shows green spots which are the main objectives you need to blow up/attack. Then once you've done all of these you go to the exit point (which is also marked on the map)
While the map does show the outstanding objectives and the current position, it doesn’t reflect what has been left untouched along my path of destruction.

Maybe I do not fully understand how the scoring works. Maybe psj or DanDanger can provide some clarification:
  • If I were to gather all of the “Intel” and “Victory Points” (how are these acquired?), will this completely fill up my “War Rating” bar?
  • Or, do I need to destroy every single item in the level to gain a higher VP or WR?

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 11-02-2012 at 11:43 AM..
Old 11-03-2012, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
While the map does show the outstanding objectives and the current position, it doesn’t reflect what has been left untouched along my path of destruction.

Maybe I do not fully understand how the scoring works. Maybe psj or DanDanger can provide some clarification:
  • If I were to gather all of the “Intel” and “Victory Points” (how are these acquired?), will this completely fill up my “War Rating” bar?
  • Or, do I need to destroy every single item in the level to gain a higher VP or WR?

You gain victory points a the end of each level for:

Completing the level (1 point)

Causing destruction of enemy buildings and units. This fills up the destruction
bar. Only buildings with soldiers coming out of of them are considered enemy buildings. Anything with a weapon is considered an enemy. (3 points)

Completing primary and secondary objectives. (2 points)

If you get all 5 intel on a level, you gain an extra respawn.

I think I've got these numbers correct, they were subject to quite a lot of changes while developing (ill check on monday)!
Old 11-03-2012, 03:26 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Thanks Dan. Of the games I've bought this week, this has become my favorite
Old 11-04-2012, 05:35 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

I have one question... Can you play this with your own music? I have MW2 OST waiting just for that... please someone say yes...
Old 11-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Hearing good things about this, but what's the installed size? Don't know if I can spare the room at the moment.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:28 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Hearing good things about this, but what's the installed size? Don't know if I can spare the room at the moment.
Yeah its not a tiny size or that, installed is 302 MB

Really is a good game though, a lot of levels for your money, quite large levels as well