★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 157
Great game but my game has been bugged for the longest time.

Whenever I load the app there is a chance that some of bitizens won't be on their respective work floors but instead they are on their resident floors. It's just too much work and it saps all the fun from the game when I have to constantly put them back on their work floors. I hope someone can give me advice on how I can avoid this. Thanks
08-31-2012, 08:21 PM
why can't I get new bitizens? I haven't had a real estate agent or moved into a new level for ages, we're talking like a week and I haven't moved a new one in, help?

09-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: My Imaginary Nation, USA
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardMagpies View Post
why can't I get new bitizens? I haven't had a real estate agent or moved into a new level for ages, we're talking like a week and I haven't moved a new one in, help?
You can use Bux to have them instantly move in, if you don't want to wait for one to move in.
09-03-2012, 07:01 PM
When did they decide to remove the leaderboard I see it's gone from the game?
09-06-2012, 06:52 AM
There are news about the iCloud sync?
09-06-2012, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorena View Post
There are news about the iCloud sync?
Not sure.
They did it on Pocket Planes and it works well, and it's an option so you can still have two different games if you prefer.
so it should be only a matter of time to see it implemented on TT I guess?
NimbleTim ?
10-28-2012, 08:40 PM
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 51
Loading screen

Love the game.
Still loading up this game almost every day for over a year and a half now.
But I cant help noticing one thing each and every time I boot the game.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0133.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	48830
This Nurses face mask seems to be connected to the building.
(iPod touch 2nd gen, so it shows this screen every time i boot)
10-30-2012, 09:47 AM
I just started playing Tiny Tower again after a break of a few months. I love that we can save VIPs now, but is there any way to get to the lobby quickly? I can get to the top quickly by tapping the top of the screen, but I can't seem to figure out a quick way to the lobby
11-01-2012, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabob View Post
I just started playing Tiny Tower again after a break of a few months. I love that we can save VIPs now, but is there any way to get to the lobby quickly? I can get to the top quickly by tapping the top of the screen, but I can't seem to figure out a quick way to the lobby
You can go quickly to the lobby if you can see the red box with the white up/down arrows that signifies a bitizen is waiting in the elevator. Tapping on this will take you straight down to the lobby without forcing you to operate the elevator.

This is the only way I know how to do it, but of course you can't do it if the elevator icon is hidden because the bottom row of your screen is full of restock icons. :-(
11-01-2012, 02:51 PM
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relharn View Post
You can go quickly to the lobby if you can see the red box with the white up/down arrows that signifies a bitizen is waiting in the elevator. Tapping on this will take you straight down to the lobby without forcing you to operate the elevator.

This is the only way I know how to do it, but of course you can't do it if the elevator icon is hidden because the bottom row of your screen is full of restock icons. :-(
I moved my lowest shop to the second floor and never stock it. I just tap the first unstocked item and it zips me to the second floor. Scroll down 1 to get to the lobby.