Modern Combat 4

11-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpman252 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utQEUKMojRY
No way that's 30 fps, closer to 10 most of the time if not lower
I would said it's around 15 fps, I don't think it's 10, but we don't have a counter.

Waiting for: ZOMBOX!!!Forgotten Memories, Diesel Tactics, The Wild.
11-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Ok I just Installed a played Nova 3 again, and it goes fine in single player, it does lag a little when the wifi signal fluctuates or tries to connect to GL, If I'm near the wifi, runs fine, If I go into flight mode, it doesn't lag, I won't go into multiplayer right now cause I don't remember my GL Live password.

11-01-2012, 04:49 PM
If you can't tell the difference between 30 and 60 there has to be something seriously wrong with you. That's the main reason I get my games on PC, I cannot stand frame drops. If it would run at 30 guaranteed that'd be fine, but not if it runs at 50 then drops to 20 just because something more intense happened. That's usually how most console/iOS games and poorly ported PC games do and I can't stand it.

iOS gamer since 2.0, PC gamer
Playing: GTA: SA, The Walking Dead Season 2
11-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nihilus View Post
Plus Dead trigger, a game that looks significantly better than nova 3 or MC3 runs well above 30 fps even what you call 60 fps (lol) without a single chop and no texture downgrading (It does remove all the other fancy FX though) if it's correctly optimised, there's no reason why MC4 shouldn't be like that.
Past years Gameloft games proved they can't do that. Mc3, nova 3, spider man, batman, they all have frame drops
Oh and the reason dead trigger ran fine is because it has do more with AI system and small map size with limited weapon selections.
11-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
Past years Gameloft games proved they can't do that. Mc3, nova 3, spider man, batman, they all have frame drops
Oh and the reason dead trigger ran fine is because it has do more with AI system and small map size with limited weapon selections.
Yeah they run fine on mine.

Are you aware that In the Dead trigger update there are bigger maps? as big as a MC3 multiplayer map approx, with several more enemies on screen than nova 3.

Weapon selection? You can carry the same weapons than in Nova 3 or MC3, nonsense.

Last edited by Darth Nihilus; 11-01-2012 at 05:27 PM.
11-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nihilus View Post
Oh you're bad

You don't get 60 fps not even on the ps3 or 360, and certainly Not on PC unless you're playing wolf 3D and I'm sure almost NEVER on the iOS.

30 is actually a decent framerate, the ps1 and the N64 ran at 30 fps.
Not sure where you get your info, of course you can get 60fps on pc, hell i could get 120+ frames on the dead space games and into 200+ on the latest street fighter with a gtx295 and that graphics card is about 3 to 4 years old. All depends on your hardware.

And quite a few ios games run at 60fps, again it depends on the hardware your using.

You are right about consoles though, most games run at 30fps.
11-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruteOutlawz View Post
Not sure where you get your info, of course you can get 60fps on pc, hell i could get 120+ frames on the dead space games and into 200+ on the latest street fighter with a gtx295 and that graphics card is about 3 to 4 years old. All depends on your hardware.

And quite a few ios games run at 60fps, again it depends on the hardware your using.

You are right about consoles though, most games run at 30fps.
I don't think he realizes that pcs vary in power, but the best are 10-30 times as powerful as a console. And even the worst aren't THAT bad, unless you're more than 4-6 years out of date. Consoles are weak and cheap, albeit designed for gaming, (essentially) pcs. They provide a relatively quality gaming experience to the general public for a lesser price than any decent pc. pcs are still more powerful.
11-01-2012, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbcorwin View Post
I don't think he realizes that pcs vary in power, but the best are 10-30 times as powerful as a console. And even the worst aren't THAT bad, unless you're more than 4-6 years out of date. Consoles are weak and cheap, albeit designed for gaming, (essentially) pcs. They provide a relatively quality gaming experience to the general public for a lesser price than any decent pc. pcs are still more powerful.
Agreed, im not knocking consoles. Like you say, its reasonable gaming for the masses at a reasonable price.

Pcs are powerfull but it comes at a price, built my pc about 4 years ago and put well over 1000 in it. Worth it though, starting to slow down now, so will have to upgrade again soon.
11-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpman252 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utQEUKMojRY
No way that's 30 fps, closer to 10 most of the time if not lower
Well if Dead Trigger is 10 fps then MC3 multiplayer runs at 3 fps to me...

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
11-02-2012, 09:13 PM
C'mon Gameloft, this is what happens when you don't release any info. The thread is dying. Where is Dev Diary 2?