Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2241  
Old 11-04-2012, 12:53 PM
LoDog2 LoDog2 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 19
Default

Is the monster Mummba the ground snake one a good one to use In a team I just got one and was curious if anyone uses him and how good he is?
Reply With Quote
  #2242  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Skylighter15 Skylighter15 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by selltheworld View Post
Well tht sucks do yah think I can get it thru JBreak? Or is it possible to download on the Internet then open it on on iTunes
Reply With Quote
  #2243  
Old 11-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Sneakers Sneakers is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17
Default

Well I can just about confirm to you guys that it is possible to get a move inherited by the mother. Happened twice, my female toadxin with lightning was bred with a pupom and the offspring learned lightning. And I need more clarification because I'm started to get a bit frustrated honestly. I don't think any other monster knows taste, and I have bred 6 toadxin without success.
Reply With Quote
  #2244  
Old 11-04-2012, 02:04 PM
selltheworld selltheworld is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Denmark
Posts: 263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
Well I can just about confirm to you guys that it is possible to get a move inherited by the mother. Happened twice, my female toadxin with lightning was bred with a pupom and the offspring learned lightning. And I need more clarification because I'm started to get a bit frustrated honestly. I don't think any other monster knows taste, and I have bred 6 toadxin without success.
post the two full skill sets of the parents. and the skill set of the child.
Reply With Quote
  #2245  
Old 11-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Sneakers Sneakers is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by selltheworld View Post
post the two full skill sets of the parents. and the skill set of the child.
I'm on my iPhone right now. I live in jersey so my power went out after sandi, and I'm currently at my aunts house. The skillsets are not complete, but I didn't think it would matter since my male pupom was just a regular( not breeded) pupom, while my female toadxin with lightning bred a toadxin with lightning. I'll look to get some screens up later tonight.
Reply With Quote
  #2246  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:04 PM
selltheworld selltheworld is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Denmark
Posts: 263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
I'm on my iPhone right now. I live in jersey so my power went out after sandi, and I'm currently at my aunts house. The skillsets are not complete, but I didn't think it would matter since my male pupom was just a regular( not breeded) pupom, while my female toadxin with lightning bred a toadxin with lightning. I'll look to get some screens up later tonight.
if the parents knew lightning thats why the child can get it.
Reply With Quote
  #2247  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Sneakers Sneakers is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by selltheworld View Post
if the parents knew lightning thats why the child can get it.
I didn't know the offspring can learn a move from the mother. Still can you give me any tips on getting a toadxin with taste lol. I think it has the potential to be the most defensive monster in the game, but I can't seem to get taste.
Reply With Quote
  #2248  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:48 PM
selltheworld selltheworld is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Denmark
Posts: 263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
I didn't know the offspring can learn a move from the mother. Still can you give me any tips on getting a toadxin with taste lol. I think it has the potential to be the most defensive monster in the game, but I can't seem to get taste.
you should see every breeding as dreammode wrote it.

child = mother + some skills from dad.

If you want one with taste, you will have to breed a new one with the skill by breeding a Wrapper with some other monster.

Female Wrapper + Male Toadxin would be a good idea, I think :O
Reply With Quote
  #2249  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:09 PM
naterade009 naterade009 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 199
Default

guild event 2 starts in under an hour
Reply With Quote
  #2250  
Old 11-04-2012, 08:52 PM
DreamM0d3 DreamM0d3 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naterade009 View Post
guild event 2 starts in under an hour
Happy Hatching everyone
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent