★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Is the monster Mummba the ground snake one a good one to use In a team I just got one and was curious if anyone uses him and how good he is?
11-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by selltheworld View Post
Well tht sucks do yah think I can get it thru JBreak? Or is it possible to download on the Internet then open it on on iTunes

11-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Well I can just about confirm to you guys that it is possible to get a move inherited by the mother. Happened twice, my female toadxin with lightning was bred with a pupom and the offspring learned lightning. And I need more clarification because I'm started to get a bit frustrated honestly. I don't think any other monster knows taste, and I have bred 6 toadxin without success.
11-04-2012, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
Well I can just about confirm to you guys that it is possible to get a move inherited by the mother. Happened twice, my female toadxin with lightning was bred with a pupom and the offspring learned lightning. And I need more clarification because I'm started to get a bit frustrated honestly. I don't think any other monster knows taste, and I have bred 6 toadxin without success.
post the two full skill sets of the parents. and the skill set of the child.
11-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Quote:
post the two full skill sets of the parents. and the skill set of the child.
I'm on my iPhone right now. I live in jersey so my power went out after sandi, and I'm currently at my aunts house. The skillsets are not complete, but I didn't think it would matter since my male pupom was just a regular( not breeded) pupom, while my female toadxin with lightning bred a toadxin with lightning. I'll look to get some screens up later tonight.
11-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Quote:
I'm on my iPhone right now. I live in jersey so my power went out after sandi, and I'm currently at my aunts house. The skillsets are not complete, but I didn't think it would matter since my male pupom was just a regular( not breeded) pupom, while my female toadxin with lightning bred a toadxin with lightning. I'll look to get some screens up later tonight.
if the parents knew lightning thats why the child can get it.
11-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Quote:
if the parents knew lightning thats why the child can get it.
I didn't know the offspring can learn a move from the mother. Still can you give me any tips on getting a toadxin with taste lol. I think it has the potential to be the most defensive monster in the game, but I can't seem to get taste.
11-04-2012, 03:48 PM
Quote:
I didn't know the offspring can learn a move from the mother. Still can you give me any tips on getting a toadxin with taste lol. I think it has the potential to be the most defensive monster in the game, but I can't seem to get taste.
you should see every breeding as dreammode wrote it.

child = mother + some skills from dad.

If you want one with taste, you will have to breed a new one with the skill by breeding a Wrapper with some other monster.

Female Wrapper + Male Toadxin would be a good idea, I think :O
11-04-2012, 05:09 PM
guild event 2 starts in under an hour
11-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naterade009 View Post
guild event 2 starts in under an hour
Happy Hatching everyone

Check out the Little Masters Wiki.
Additionally, you can find some insight on the latest updates and strategy on my page.