★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-03-2012, 03:42 PM
Did any of you fight with a guy that use Dhalsim and King? Even worse than Ryu/Dhalsim.
11-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Pooter....good games. I didn't wanna keep losing my coins to you! . Stupid tokens.

11-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan.hk View Post
Met you Jibba, good game. I was using Paul and Hugo. :-)

Pity of the lag and I mishit twice in the last round... That was not meant to be a sub at that place! At least I did OK On round 2...
GG Alan. Not the first time we've played IIRC. Or maybe I just remember your name from here. But yeah, it always sucks when lag interferes. I had some issues on my end too, but that hard tag was an obvious tough break on your end. Have you unlocked friendlies yet?

And GGs if you still come around here Vaceotyn. It was fun messing around with different (sort of) teams and gems. I was on my way out for dinner so I had to run.

Last edited by Jibba; 11-03-2012 at 04:31 PM.
11-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
Pooter....good games. I didn't wanna keep losing my coins to you! . Stupid tokens.
Heh yeah, I was down to one token after you left

Nice mix-ups on the second fight! it was brutal to read.

GC: Too Fat To Run
11-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Did any of you fight with a guy that use Dhalsim and King? Even worse than Ryu/Dhalsim.
King + abc + Lag =


....yep, I just start to cry.

GC: Too Fat To Run
11-04-2012, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
GG Alan. Not the first time we've played IIRC. Or maybe I just remember your name from here. But yeah, it always sucks when lag interferes. I had some issues on my end too, but that hard tag was an obvious tough break on your end. Have you unlocked friendlies yet?
Still a long way as I am only Level 30. Can only play several games a day when baby is sleeping (and have to put down if she wakes... Sigh).

I don't think there's a lot out there using my combination. Even rare for Paul to be main.
11-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan.hk View Post
Still a long way as I am only Level 30. Can only play several games a day when baby is sleeping (and have to put down if she wakes... Sigh).

I don't think there's a lot out there using my combination. Even rare for Paul to be main.
Yeah, Paul as a main is pretty rare. I imagine he and Hugo do amazing damage together. As for leveling up, take advantage of these max exp weekends. I don't have tons of time either but always manage a few levels out of them.

Speaking of kids, anyone here want a code for the Minnie Mouse puzzle game? I ended up with an extra (I think).
11-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan.hk View Post
Still a long way as I am only Level 30. Can only play several games a day when baby is sleeping (and have to put down if she wakes... Sigh).

I don't think there's a lot out there using my combination. Even rare for Paul to be main.
I'm now using Paul/Hugo and I'm not having fun. trying to learn Paul so I can put him as support where he can be a beast. As a main, he seems very limited. Its hard getting anything started if your opponent is defensive.


....baby. Reason I stopped console gaming

GC: Too Fat To Run
11-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Are you getting an error after starting the app? I can't play online.
EDIT: everything's fine again.

Last edited by VaroFN; 11-04-2012 at 09:37 AM.
11-04-2012, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
Yeah, Paul as a main is pretty rare. I imagine he and Hugo do amazing damage together. As for leveling up, take advantage of these max exp weekends. I don't have tons of time either but always manage a few levels out of them.
Yes, combining with immense power every exchange combo takes more than 1/3. Cross art is 50%. It feels so good to take down those fireball-happy Ryu and Guile with 2 combos. It is a big pressure to them just walking towards them.

But Paul fare so badly against Kaz. This alone makes Paul an unpopular main.