Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 11-01-2012, 09:29 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

That is weird, I don't see an update...
Old 11-01-2012, 12:12 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snots View Post
As of right now (8am PST), there is only an update for the iPhone, none for the iPad yet.
For Vasia
edit; Located on page 125 - post # 1242
Old 11-01-2012, 12:30 PM
iPhone 4

Part of email regarding game crashing iPhone os6: Our engineers are already aware of the issue and are introducing necessary changes to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update. Please, note that reinstalling the application is not a solution to the issue as it will lead to losing all your game progress. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded.

Seems there should be another update and don't uninstall lol..
Old 11-01-2012, 10:37 PM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Ok, I just misread it, thanks!
Old 11-01-2012, 11:05 PM

Default Unlocking stone foundry and trading post?

I'm level 22, and can't make progress on the first island because I can't make cut stone. It says the quest isn't available to me. Other than the Hallowe'en quests and the dig-up-treasure one, everything requires stone! (Tax collector, zeppelin, restoring the sanctuary, etc.)

Do I really need to build a zeppelin hangar in the Fiord and move cut stone back to the first? That's going to be pretty frustrating, given the primitive state of the Fiord's economy...

Edit: I just got two quests about the Trading Post (find a fan, and collect 3 times), but I don't have the quest to unlock _it_ either!

Last edited by shaver; 11-01-2012 at 11:07 PM..
Old 11-02-2012, 03:27 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaver View Post
I'm level 22, and can't make progress on the first island because I can't make cut stone. It says the quest isn't available to me. Other than the Hallowe'en quests and the dig-up-treasure one, everything requires stone! (Tax collector, zeppelin, restoring the sanctuary, etc.)

Do I really need to build a zeppelin hangar in the Fiord and move cut stone back to the first? That's going to be pretty frustrating, given the primitive state of the Fiord's economy...

Edit: I just got two quests about the Trading Post (find a fan, and collect 3 times), but I don't have the quest to unlock _it_ either!
I am in the same dilemna as you are, while i was in level 24... thus, i build a zeppeling hangar in Marble Fiord.

get the cut stone by move from Marble Fiord to island of the ancients. when i am done with sufficient cut stone, i build another harbour on ancient island, which i am able to move stone to Fiord. You can also move food in the same way
Old 11-02-2012, 09:27 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Default Update from Game Insight on a Patch

Got this from Game Insight this morning.

Anna Bashkirova, Nov 02 17:09 (MSK):
We have already implemented necessary changes and the update is under approval at Apple. As soon as it passes through verification procedure you will be able to download new game version from AppStore to resolve the issue.

Sincerely,

Anna Bashkirova
Your Game Insight Support Team
Old 11-02-2012, 09:38 AM

I thought that you got sand from the third island. Where do you get sand from to complete all the tasks on island 2? All my quests now require sand and I don't know where to get it. I am at level 35.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winsor View Post
I am in the same dilemna as you are, while i was in level 24... thus, i build a zeppeling hangar in Marble Fiord.

get the cut stone by move from Marble Fiord to island of the ancients. when i am done with sufficient cut stone, i build another harbour on ancient island, which i am able to move stone to Fiord. You can also move food in the same way
Yep, just finished building the hangar, now to figure out how to use the zeppelin!
Old 11-02-2012, 09:50 AM

Default Sand?? Please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by katel70 View Post
I'm waiting for my last villa to upgrade on the 3rd island. After that, all my quests (on all 3 islands) will require sand for something (even if it's to process marble).

Will I get a new quest to collect something after I have 3 villas at level 3 on Mystery Shore?

thanks.
I also have 3 villas, but my are all at level 4. I still have not got any sand. Where do we get it from if not from the third island?