11-04-2012, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooter View Post
I'm now using Paul/Hugo and I'm not having fun. trying to learn Paul so I can put him as support where he can be a beast. As a main, he seems very limited. Its hard getting anything started if your opponent is defensive.

....baby. Reason I stopped console gaming
Paul is very difficult to break down defensive minded opponent. His lk is pretty short. And standing p cannot hit as good as Kaz (slower and shorter). Relies on heavy damage when hit. Yes it is a bad choice as main but I just like this feeling. Always on edge when trying to break defense down but high risk, high return.

Oh, console... :-(
11-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Sorry Jibba. Kid issues thanks for kicking my butt

11-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
Sorry Jibba. Kid issues thanks for kicking my butt
That's hilarious. I had screaming kids on my end when you whooped me in the ranked match. I got lucky that my wife took them to bed as we were starting on the friendlies. Looks like you had the exact opposite on your end. Thanks for the matches though. I feel like I know what you're going to do often with Ryu and am still helpless to stop it. Anyway, good games.

GC ID: Jibba Junior.
11-04-2012, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
I feel like I know what you're going to do often with Ryu and am still helpless to stop it. Anyway, good games.
I hate his throws and counters

Like always; GGs Apprunner and Houmous.

Rant: players with "you lag, I quit" tags.

GC: Too Fat To Run
11-04-2012, 07:21 PM
Good games Homous. I couldn't stand a second match though....lag was too bad. This game needs a serious update to address coins and lag . I am finding it harder and harder to find matches these days.
11-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
Good games Homous. I couldn't stand a second match though....lag was too bad. This game needs a serious update to address coins and lag . I am finding it harder and harder to find matches these days.
I got to a point where it wouldn't match me up with anyone today a couple times. It sucks when you wait for awhile for a match and then when you get one, it lags.

Maybe it's just cuz I'm more used to the SF characters but it feels like its harder to manage lag with the Tekken fighters.
11-04-2012, 11:08 PM
omg this looks too good o.o
11-05-2012, 01:06 AM
I like beating up on people that say they "won't lose" . Btw, takes forever to connect now. Game is dying faster than RIM
11-05-2012, 01:52 AM
Good games apprunner and pooter. I was searching for opponent since literally 5:00 minutes when I ran into one of you and then the other. I think we're having problems in Europe cause it takes AGES to find somebody. I'm waiting for assassin's creed 3 to come out on PC and if they haven't fixed all the issue we complained about I might just play the multiplayer of AC3. Any fan/player of this game?
11-05-2012, 07:50 AM
Back to street fighter volt until capcom solve the lag problem!! It's very boring playing in this way!