★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-01-2012, 04:15 AM
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: with penguins
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nihilus View Post
Ok, I'm on 71% on the story on hard, I think I'll stop playing the story until the update arrives.
I've finished the game just now... On normal though
One twisted ending for sure


Doing hard right now, then nightmare( i'm trying to get all achievement )
11-01-2012, 04:38 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Location: Pripyat, Mexico.
Posts: 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDG00 View Post
I've finished the game just now... On normal though
One twisted ending for sure


Doing hard right now, then nightmare( i'm trying to get all achievement )
I really don't think this game will hook me enough to give it a second run, that's why I'm waiting for the update to finish the campaign, because I might not play it in nightmare.

Waiting for: ZOMBOX!!!Forgotten Memories, Diesel Tactics, The Wild.

11-01-2012, 09:06 AM
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Dallas TX
Posts: 557
Can you guys add me for mulitplayer? My name is birdman139876
11-01-2012, 10:48 AM
I'm looking forward to playing MP, but right now I can't connect with my 4G device. I'm sure that will be fixed with the new update.

On a general note, I find that Game center is brutal for mp. Even with call of duty black ops, it is so hard to find people on the game center system. If your trying to get more than 2 players, forget about it.
11-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
I'm looking forward to playing MP, but right now I can't connect with my 4G device. I'm sure that will be fixed with the new update.

On a general note, I find that Game center is brutal for mp. Even with call of duty black ops, it is so hard to find people on the game center system. If your trying to get more than 2 players, forget about it.
In that area Game Center is a very bad joke, on a side note I'm on the verge of deleting this game, my character sometimes gets stuck in cars, walls,the M16 won't fire properly) I might not make it until the upcoming update.

Drat!

Last edited by WCFields; 11-01-2012 at 11:56 AM. Reason: The usual
11-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Just tried playing co-op with my friend but after we connected on GC his iPod was stuck at the Loading screen... He has an iPod touch 4 running iOS 6...

To Foursaken, any chance you guys might implement Bluetooth multiplayer?
11-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCFields View Post
In that area Game Center is a very bad joke, on a side note I'm on the verge of deleting this game, my character sometimes gets stuck in cars, walls,the M16 won't fire properly) I might not make it until the upcoming update.

Game center is pretty brutal. I like games like Codwaw zombies and Modern combat for mp. These devs are using their own servers and they work well.. In all fairness they have the money to have their own servers. Not every dev can afford it.
11-02-2012, 06:16 AM
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: with penguins
Posts: 74
Multiplayer always crash for me... too bad
11-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Any chance Bluetooth co-op multiplayer might be added?
11-03-2012, 05:27 AM
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: with penguins
Posts: 74
Forgotten by the others at last..