11-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Tso join a match or make a match I'll join the one you are in
11-02-2012, 02:37 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by noel916 View Post
ohh thank you tso you truly are better than me. Sushi was right, saying your the best. Keep up the good work at being number 1 tso.
Your welcome and thank you Noel. I try not to be noticed, but people like you just put me out there and say how good I am. Thanks again.

Also, you should make a match. Idk how to lol.

11-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
No matter how many times I say t Noel will always be better than me, keep up the good work noel, and remember your the best no matter what I say.
lol I just stopped playing but did
You get my friend request
11-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by noel916 View Post
lol I just stopped playing with myself, but did
You get my friend request
Yea I did get your friend request. That's weird that you would say that on a thread. Weird.

You have real racing 2? Play a game on that.
11-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
Yea I did get your friend request. That's weird that you would say that on a thread. Weird.

You have real racing 2? Play a game on that.
I don't have it
11-02-2012, 03:04 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by noel916 View Post
I don't have it
$0.99 right now I think.
11-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
$0.99 right now I think.
Yea, but I have no money on mi iTunes,also sushi. Instead of being able to pick the minimon you should make like a start or a mission to get the starter minimon
11-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by noel916 View Post
Yea, but I have no money on mi iTunes,also sushi. Instead of being able to pick the minimon you should make like a start or a mission to get the starter minimon
Hmm that would be a great idea. You think like a dog on steroids
11-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
Hmm that would be a great idea. You think like a dog on steroids
Lol,I never knew dogs could take steroids
11-02-2012, 04:44 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by noel916 View Post
Lol,I never knew dogs could take steroids
Serious? Look it up lol. Make them more vicious.