View Poll Results: What is your favourite episode?
Junk Quest 8 12.90%
Teddy Quest 14 22.58%
Rusty Quest 8 12.90%
"Coming Soon" Quest :P 32 51.61%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
App description: Amazing adventure with challenging puzzles. Realistic physics.
Diverse character mechanics. Incredible boss fights.

"9/10 - Every component of Wimp is awesome, from the blob walks left to right jumping over bad guys game, to the blob solves puzzles game, to the blob does the sticky version of Angry Birds physics game." - ArcadeSushi

"4.5/5 - You might say chasing undies isn't your thing, but Wimp will surprise you." - TouchArcade.

"It is a beautifully-made game. The staffers at developer Flexile have worked on triple-A games as well as mobile, and it shows" - ComputerAndVideoGames (CVG)

"Leading off our new month of App Store recommendations is Wimp, a happy-go-lucky gelatinous blob boy" - IGN

This universal app is optimized for the iPhone 4, iPhone 3gs, iPod touch 4 and the original iPad. If youve got any other device, wed recommend you to buy the HD version instead. Just search for "Wimp: Who Stole My Pants? HD" on the AppStore!

Meet Wimp - a cute little blob!
Wimp sees wonderful dreams... dreams full of adventure.

In his dreams life has been quiet and peaceful, but in a sad twist of the story, Wimp's pants have been stolen!

This is where the journey begins. Travel across unique and amazing worlds chasing the thief. Every level is packed to the brim with fun, challenges and new game mechanics. The detailed environments, tricky puzzles and Wimp himself will do their best to keep you from getting bored of the game. And we can guarantee that we will continue to strive for the highest level of polish possible - it has been one of our main goals since the first day of our development process.

Join this enthralling story and travel through astounding worlds helping Wimp to catch the despicable panty pilferer!

As every good puzzle-platformer, Wimp offers you tons of challenging puzzles, different character mechanics including air-control, wall-jumps, double jumps, sticking to surfaces, teleportation and much, much more (not all available at once though, that would be too easy!).

Were constantly working on new levels, episodes, and mechanics so stay tuned!

Features :
- Realistic physics.
- 80 unique platforming levels.
- User friendly (and customizable!) controls.
- iCloud support. Your progress will be synced between all versions of the game.
- Amazing adventure with challenging puzzles.
- Diverse character mechanics.
- Different astounding worlds.
- Incredible boss fights.
- Various achievements.
- Retina graphics support.
- A lot of cute animations.

Join us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/wimpgame

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/WimpGame

Check our website:
www.flexilestudio.com

MrFlexile's comments:
Wimp: Who Stole My Pants? is the first game published by FlexileStudio as an indie game developer.

We'd like to thank TA stuff for mentioning us on your main page!
Thank all our fans who support us all the time!
Thank all of you guys!

Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Contest time!
Join the contest HERE

Don't forget to vote for Wimp as a game of the week HERE

Wimp: Who Stole My Pants? is also available as the HD app with the full HD graphics support for iPad 2 and New iPad! You can read more about it here on TA:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=157550

Lite version has been finally released! Everybody who wants to try it fist - you're welcome!
Wimp: Who Stole My Pants Lite

Wimp game trailer:

Wimp gameplay video:
11-02-2012, 12:34 PM
It's free now
11-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoghann View Post
Got a mention in "Best games of October". Congrats Wimp!
Thanks !!

11-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimp View Post
Thanks !!
Free? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
11-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobelak555 View Post
Free? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Because not nearly enough people are paying for it, so it is stagnating on the charts, and if the devs don't do something to boost exposure for the game, they won't be able to produce more levels, make new games, or eat?

I'm just speculating, but it might be that.

DBC

I give up.
11-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Soon to be updated November 10 levels + comics)))
December, Super Big update (New Planet 20 levels + boss and secret stuff!)

Last edited by Nerf; 11-02-2012 at 08:25 PM.
11-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Because not nearly enough people are paying for it, so it is stagnating on the charts, and if the devs don't do something to boost exposure for the game, they won't be able to produce more levels, make new games, or eat?

I'm just speculating, but it might be that.

DBC
Yep, you right This just a way to involve more people at game.
11-03-2012, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimp View Post
Yep, you right This just a way to involve more people at game.
But if it's free, where money come from? Ads? : (
11-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Nop At this moment and at near time(few months) Wimp is without any typical Ads. Of course we'll try to keep this without it as long as this will be possible
11-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Quote:
*Sigh*

The money comes from having half a million people downloading it for free, and then telling all of their stingy friends that they're missing out on something truly special, at which point the limited time free promotion ends and with any luck another half million people who had never heard of the game are now hearing about it virtually everywhere, aaaaand...

Voila! Developers stay in business, we get new levels and hopefully new games, and everyone is happy!

As an example? I don't normally Tweet about games, but the sale has inspired me to wait until the price goes back up and then Tweet so people who follow me will see the game and hopefully buy it.

It's all about exposure, and in a marketplace that moves as quickly as the App Store, if developers don't think creatively, they die, and so do their games, and their games are our games...

Be very clear, if Gimp goes FTP I will be upset along with everyone else, but a sale is not anywhere near the same as breaking a game, making it FTP, and injecting IAPs and Ads... it's merely a sale.

The sad thing is, if events like this don't work, the choices begin to narrow for developers trying to stay afloat... ah, the App Store...

DBC

I give up.
11-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
*Sigh*

The money comes from having half a million people downloading it for free, and then telling all of their stingy friends that they're missing out on something truly special, at which point the limited time free promotion ends and with any luck another half million people who had never heard of the game are now hearing about it virtually everywhere, aaaaand...

Voila! Developers stay in business, we get new levels and hopefully new games, and everyone is happy!

As an example? I don't normally Tweet about games, but the sale has inspired me to wait until the price goes back up and then Tweet so people who follow me will see the game and hopefully buy it.

It's all about exposure, and in a marketplace that moves as quickly as the App Store, if developers don't think creatively, they die, and so do their games, and their games are our games...

Be very clear, if Gimp goes FTP I will be upset along with everyone else, but a sale is not anywhere near the same as breaking a game, making it FTP, and injecting IAPs and Ads... it's merely a sale.

The sad thing is, if events like this don't work, the choices begin to narrow for developers trying to stay afloat... ah, the App Store...

DBC
Wait a second you have people that FOLLOW YOU!!!...........