App description: Are you ready for an epic fast-paced monster killing experience? Challenge hordes of powerful monsters and bosses, defeat them, level up to 999 and become the most powerful and rich hero of all times! But be careful... The enemies will also use their own special abilities to destroy you!

Match 3 or more of the same tiles in any direction to attack with your sword, cast spells, heal or gather coins! Use special battle items such as a shield, a healing potion and an explosive bomb that can alter the battlefield! Upgrade your gear and learn tons of skills! Unlock 9 powerful classes and exploit their unique powers!

Can you create the most powerful character of all time?

- Level up to 999
- Conquer 6 levels of progressing difficulty
- Defeat more than 70 monsters and bosses with special abilities
- 9 unique hero classes with awesome powers
- Use 7 awesome battle-items with unique abilities
- Gather coins and upgrade your items and skills
- Visit the tavern, complete quests and earn reputation to unlock amazing rewards

Challenge your friends in Game Center

- Arena PvP matches
- 80 achievements (up to 1000 GC points)
- 12 leaderboards to compete
- customisable leaderboard

Classic gameplay with lots of innovative features

- iCloud game saving support
- Optimised for Retina displays
- Universal app - buy once and play in all devices
- iPhone 5 screen support
- Game includes original music score
- You can listen to your own music during the game

*** MANY NEW AWESOME FEATURES COMING SOON ***

Dungeon Story is inspired by some awesome games such as Dungeon Raid and Dragon Quest. The game is developed by an independent developer, passionate about games, with the help of some really great friends! :)

Syen's comments:
Dungeon Story 1.3 update is finally out! The game is available for only 0.59 / 0.79 euro / 0.99$ as a universal purchase on the App Store! It even has iCloud support! Hope you enjoy the game guys!

Links:

http://dungeon-story.com
https://www.facebook.com/DungeonStoryRPG
https://twitter.com/DungeonStory
11-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Update's great. I'm not seeing any saving issues. Love how quickly the character levels up and looking forward to using the new battle items.
Once again, great work on this latest edition of Dungeon Story. Thanks, Syen.
11-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
Update's great. I'm not seeing any saving issues. Love how quickly the character levels up and looking forward to using the new battle items.
Once again, great work on this latest edition of Dungeon Story. Thanks, Syen.
You are welcome Guise! Working on some fixes/balancing and the Chinese localisation and I will try to submit 1.3.2 over the weekend.

Btw, just found out a new review on Dungeon Story (based on 1.3.0) http://ifanzine.com/dungeon-story-review/ I see that the reviewer says very nice words but feels that the difficulties should unlock faster, do you have any feedback on this guys? I could easily drop a bit the requirements for unlocking a new dungeon (at least the initial ones)

Dungeon Story - an awesome Puzzle-RPG experience for your iOS device!

Get the game here: iTunes App Store || Follow me on: Twitter and Facebook

11-02-2012, 04:42 PM
I can confirm that the save bug is gone, though I did lose my progress during the glitch era. One question: did 1.3.1 kill cloud syncing? I can't continue my game between devices.
11-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthwritten View Post
I can confirm that the save bug is gone, though I did lose my progress during the glitch era. One question: did 1.3.1 kill cloud syncing? I can't continue my game between devices.
Yes i disabled it so i could get the 1.3.1 fix as fast as i could. Basically because i remade the saving system from scratch, and iCloud sync is not automatic but you need to program the code, i need to redo it for the new saving system. I will enable it as soon as i make it working, shouldn't take too long really.

11-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syen View Post
Yes i disabled it so i could get the 1.3.1 fix as fast as i could. Basically because i remade the saving system from scratch, and iCloud sync is not automatic but you need to program the code, i need to redo it for the new saving system. I will enable it as soon as i make it working, shouldn't take too long really.
Very cool. Thanks for your hard work. I decided to start from scratch and build my level back up. Already to 27!
11-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthwritten View Post
Very cool. Thanks for your hard work. I decided to start from scratch and build my level back up. Already to 27!
Thats awesome! As you notice it should be much faster to level up and progress now!

11-02-2012, 05:38 PM
Thanks to the "XP threshold" bug, monsters of the 4th dungeon give me 1050 XP each. I'm level 100, and I started from scratch this morning !
11-02-2012, 06:09 PM
10/5 stars, seriously!

I just wanted to confirm that at the point in the game where my save should have reset like normal, it now saves it! Keep up the good work Syen!

Edit: I just realized, for the early adopter thing, are people who tried clean installs exempt from it? Almost all other games work like that. You're an "early adopter" for as long as you never delete the app after you download it the first time. I don't mind supporting you in the least, just curious!

Last edited by Ruzu; 11-02-2012 at 06:11 PM.
11-02-2012, 07:39 PM
I am glad it works! Hope you can enjoy now

And hahaha nah no worries, i will try find a way, i know most of you guys anyway already from here! I am still undecided about the perk and who will get it, but maybe i will count everyone before 2.0 as an early adopter? Well still 2.0 is at least a month away maybe a bit more so lots of time to think!

Last edited by Syen; 11-02-2012 at 07:41 PM.
11-03-2012, 05:21 PM
not sure if it was a glitch but before the new update, when on the merchant screen i was able to click on my character name and/or the monster name and get the drop down that showed all the stats but since the update when i tap nothing happens.