Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-02-2012, 01:49 PM

Update's great. I'm not seeing any saving issues. Love how quickly the character levels up and looking forward to using the new battle items.
Once again, great work on this latest edition of Dungeon Story. Thanks, Syen.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:10 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
Update's great. I'm not seeing any saving issues. Love how quickly the character levels up and looking forward to using the new battle items.
Once again, great work on this latest edition of Dungeon Story. Thanks, Syen.
You are welcome Guise! Working on some fixes/balancing and the Chinese localisation and I will try to submit 1.3.2 over the weekend.

Btw, just found out a new review on Dungeon Story (based on 1.3.0) http://ifanzine.com/dungeon-story-review/ I see that the reviewer says very nice words but feels that the difficulties should unlock faster, do you have any feedback on this guys? I could easily drop a bit the requirements for unlocking a new dungeon (at least the initial ones)
Old 11-02-2012, 04:42 PM

I can confirm that the save bug is gone, though I did lose my progress during the glitch era. One question: did 1.3.1 kill cloud syncing? I can't continue my game between devices.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:11 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthwritten View Post
I can confirm that the save bug is gone, though I did lose my progress during the glitch era. One question: did 1.3.1 kill cloud syncing? I can't continue my game between devices.
Yes i disabled it so i could get the 1.3.1 fix as fast as i could. Basically because i remade the saving system from scratch, and iCloud sync is not automatic but you need to program the code, i need to redo it for the new saving system. I will enable it as soon as i make it working, shouldn't take too long really.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syen View Post
Yes i disabled it so i could get the 1.3.1 fix as fast as i could. Basically because i remade the saving system from scratch, and iCloud sync is not automatic but you need to program the code, i need to redo it for the new saving system. I will enable it as soon as i make it working, shouldn't take too long really.
Very cool. Thanks for your hard work. I decided to start from scratch and build my level back up. Already to 27!
Old 11-02-2012, 05:24 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthwritten View Post
Very cool. Thanks for your hard work. I decided to start from scratch and build my level back up. Already to 27!
Thats awesome! As you notice it should be much faster to level up and progress now!
Old 11-02-2012, 05:38 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Thanks to the "XP threshold" bug, monsters of the 4th dungeon give me 1050 XP each. I'm level 100, and I started from scratch this morning !
Old 11-02-2012, 06:09 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default 10/5 stars, seriously!

I just wanted to confirm that at the point in the game where my save should have reset like normal, it now saves it! Keep up the good work Syen!

Edit: I just realized, for the early adopter thing, are people who tried clean installs exempt from it? Almost all other games work like that. You're an "early adopter" for as long as you never delete the app after you download it the first time. I don't mind supporting you in the least, just curious!

Last edited by Ruzu; 11-02-2012 at 06:11 PM..
Old 11-02-2012, 07:39 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I am glad it works! Hope you can enjoy now

And hahaha nah no worries, i will try find a way, i know most of you guys anyway already from here! I am still undecided about the perk and who will get it, but maybe i will count everyone before 2.0 as an early adopter? Well still 2.0 is at least a month away maybe a bit more so lots of time to think!

Last edited by Syen; 11-02-2012 at 07:41 PM..
Old 11-03-2012, 05:21 PM

not sure if it was a glitch but before the new update, when on the merchant screen i was able to click on my character name and/or the monster name and get the drop down that showed all the stats but since the update when i tap nothing happens.