★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

2013: Infected Wars (Unreal Engine 3)

10-29-2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Jah View Post
it is not a survival arena style game, there is a campaign kind of like left 4 dead 2 format
Well I'm sold, Left for dead type format on iOS. Really excited now !!!
10-29-2012, 03:29 PM
I had doubts with the early gameplay footage, but this has come a long way since then and is shaping up to be something great. The only thing I don't like is that it seems like the bullets don't really affect the zombies until they die, at which point they just kinda fall over. But I am looking forward to seeing of the boss-type zombies in action.

10-30-2012, 10:49 AM
The character animations look much better compared to the last video. Can't wait to get this, keep up the good work.
10-30-2012, 11:23 AM
Needs a partical system and light shafts.
10-30-2012, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Jah View Post
We don't have any plans at this time to release in the Mac store. I'll let you know if something changes on that front in the future.
Ok, thank you for answering my question.

Just saying, while I was watching your videos, the shooting sounds a little weird for the game. Maybe try tweaking the sounds for the shooting again.

Also, the bullets on the arm needs to be changed. Still looks like ribs

"Go out with a girl for 4 years and get dumped. Word of advice, never have a girlfriend in the first place......."
11-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrobotix View Post
I had doubts with the early gameplay footage, but this has come a long way since then and is shaping up to be something great. The only thing I don't like is that it seems like the bullets don't really affect the zombies until they die, at which point they just kinda fall over. But I am looking forward to seeing of the boss-type zombies in action.
Yeah this is still an area that needs to be polished. Rest assured you'll see more gameplay footage with this tightened up and of course at release it will look awesome!

James Petty - President
Http://www.actionmobilegames.com
2013 Facebook
2013 : Infected Wars
11-03-2012, 10:15 AM
it looks pretty well
11-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
Ok, thank you for answering my question.

Just saying, while I was watching your videos, the shooting sounds a little weird for the game. Maybe try tweaking the sounds for the shooting again.

Also, the bullets on the arm needs to be changed. Still looks like ribs
thanks for the attention to detail on watching the game footage

yes that is actually a bug we are aware of with the sounds and its on our schedule to get fixed

James Petty - President
Http://www.actionmobilegames.com
2013 Facebook
2013 : Infected Wars
11-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Does the iPad 4 mean anything new for Infected Wars?
11-03-2012, 01:46 PM
This won't run on the ipod 4g will it?

In the words of the great GLaDOS: "Keep on trying 'till you run out of cake."
Add me in Dark Legends (or any spacetime game): Quiwundi