★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-02-2012, 09:46 PM
#61
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: On the FARM
Posts: 18
Send a message via MSN to Milkmaid Send a message via Yahoo to Milkmaid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magg1e View Post
Thanks for the assistance Milkmaid.
Any time mama xxx
11-02-2012, 10:07 PM
#62
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 42
Any body have a few butter to spare?

VP F.A.R.M

11-02-2012, 10:09 PM
#63
Not sure where all of you came from - seems like another forum perhaps?

The confusing part is that after playing Hay Day for some time now the one thing I have yet to figure out is how TO trade with another person. So far all I have found is that you put things for sale and ANYONE can come and purchase them. Where do you "trade" ? You can only add friends via Game Center correct? And that only allows you to follow the farm but not trade.

So the big question is how did all of you suddenly pop in here all at once? And how are you trading with one another? Or are you selling to each other?
11-02-2012, 10:23 PM
#64
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: On the FARM
Posts: 18
Send a message via MSN to Milkmaid Send a message via Yahoo to Milkmaid
What we refer to as a 'trade' is when you post on a forum or group that you need something then someone will say they have it. If you're not already GC friends you add each other. Then you visit their stall. They will set out 1 wheat for sale in the far right of their stall (we call this 'wheating' for each other). You buy that wheat to let them know you're there and they will then sell you the item you asked for.
11-02-2012, 10:25 PM
#65
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Plowing the back 40
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Not sure where all of you came from - seems like another forum perhaps?
Correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
The confusing part is that after playing Hay Day for some time now the one thing I have yet to figure out is how TO trade with another person. So far all I have found is that you put things for sale and ANYONE can come and purchase them. Where do you "trade" ?
You cannot truly communicate in Hay Day (HD) so to setup a trade we communicate via forum posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
You can only add friends via Game Center correct? And that only allows you to follow the farm but not trade.
You can also use Facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
So the big question is how did all of you suddenly pop in here all at once?
If you build it, they will come. ..word of mouth and Google. There are other HD threads on other forums. We decided to setup camp here. Seems like a nice place. Nice to make your virtual acquaintance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
And how are you trading with one another? Or are you selling to each other?
Both can be achieved. Sometimes you're just selling (or buying) and sometimes you barter.
11-02-2012, 10:27 PM
#66
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Plowing the back 40
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickymaid View Post
Any body have a few butter to spare?
I have three. Wheating.
11-02-2012, 10:33 PM
#67
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 42
On my way

VP F.A.R.M
11-02-2012, 10:35 PM
#68
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Are you writing a book?
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Not sure where all of you came from - seems like another forum perhaps?

The confusing part is that after playing Hay Day for some time now the one thing I have yet to figure out is how TO trade with another person. So far all I have found is that you put things for sale and ANYONE can come and purchase them. Where do you "trade" ? You can only add friends via Game Center correct? And that only allows you to follow the farm but not trade.

So the big question is how did all of you suddenly pop in here all at once? And how are you trading with one another? Or are you selling to each other?
So if you ever feel like playing Hay Day again we'll be more then happy to help you out.

Also when we trade we will sell the items for one coin like 10 Butter for 1 coin, then go to the other persons farm and they will give that person 10 Cream for 1 coin.

I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. Do you want to know what F.A.R.M is? Then follow F.A.R.M to find out. Twitter link in my profile.
11-02-2012, 10:35 PM
#69
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
I have three. Wheating.
Sorry took me so long, I was reading your answers to the questions...then seen your post.....thanks for the butter

VP F.A.R.M
11-02-2012, 10:38 PM
#70
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Plowing the back 40
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickymaid View Post
Sorry took me so long, I was reading your answers to the questions...then seen your post.....thanks for the butter
No problem. 👍