★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncanedi View Post
Hello Robbmx77 ... How long to get there? I really really don't want to buy a game and play it for 2 hours and finish it
I've played for about an hour so far and I'm barely on chapter 1. There's a lot of reading and looking for items on the field like in an adventure game.
11-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbmx77 View Post
So far I've played about the first 20min. I haven't seen any stats of character progression there's this weird feeling on the battle system kind of like a mixture of final fantasy and legend of dragoon where you have to tap the attack or defend icon just in the right time to make your attack/defend more accurate.
Ever played Battleloot Adventures? Are they similar? Coz it sounds like it, but no one has mentioned Battleloot adventures except me who doesnt have the game. LOL

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

11-03-2012, 01:46 PM
I love this game! Plays like most of the Winterwolves / Hanako games (Heileen, Loren, Fatal Hearts) for the mac. App store needs more English-language Visual novel / RPGs like this! Not too difficult, not bad writing... very interesting combat system (timed blocking)... possibly the first time I've seen something like that in the Visual Novel genre. I have only one minor complaint: NO TITLE SCREEN?! :-) Still, I highly recommend this game if you like VNs as much as I do. Hope to see more from this dev, it's a perfect mix of Visual Novel and Adventure formats!
11-03-2012, 08:09 PM
"Beautiful 2D arts?" Yeah. Gunna pass.
11-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Dev, if you see this, please release some info on when the next chapter comes out please. We love you.
11-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Im still surprised nobody said anything if there are similarities with Battleloot Adventures.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-05-2012, 05:23 PM
I think there's more to it than Battleloot... Seems like there's adventure point and click like segments I guess? And then battles with timed attack and defense. And of cousre the story which BA had pretty much none of...
11-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ronfar View Post
I think there's more to it than Battleloot... Seems like there's adventure point and click like segments I guess? And then battles with timed attack and defense. And of cousre the story which BA had pretty much none of...
So i guess they are only similar in the battles. Thanks for the comparison. The no character progression is still holding me back though. Im afraid having a battle system like this without it having a proper RPG-character progression seems empty to me. I really find it odd that they chose this kind of battle system, but i might be missing something.

11-06-2012, 11:54 PM
Game Impressions

11-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
So i guess they are only similar in the battles. Thanks for the comparison. The no character progression is still holding me back though. Im afraid having a battle system like this without it having a proper RPG-character progression seems empty to me. I really find it odd that they chose this kind of battle system, but i might be missing something.
I've been leaning the same way and have been hoping someone could say once and for all if their is any character development in terms of stats, equipment, skills...

Something.