★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-02-2012, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
I can't seem to connect to anybody today? Does anyone play anymore?
I'm sure people still play, but this game is dying out pretty quickly.... I'm just waiting for Rolento and Heihachi so I can make a combo vid and most likely be done with the game unless Capcom does something right.

SFxT Level Rewards & Gem Sets: http://bit.ly/U2Q0FS
KOF 2012 Challenges: http://bit.ly/KOTpjP
11-02-2012, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffan7777 View Post
I'm sure people still play, but this game is dying out pretty quickly.... I'm just waiting for Rolento and Heihachi so I can make a combo vid and most likely be done with the game unless Capcom does something right.
I cannot connect today with nobody! The game is dying, the lack of characters, the infinite lag, the missing support to iPhone 5, Capcom fail this time, SfVolt is better, but graphic sucks compared to SfxT😰

11-02-2012, 07:27 AM
Quote:
I can't seem to connect to anybody today? Does anyone play anymore?
Keep in mind that almost a million people or more on the east coast don't have power

I just got on yesterday after a 4 day break. About 5-6k in my county alone are powerless, myself included. Sux
11-02-2012, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomarcade View Post
Keep in mind that almost a million people or more on the east coast don't have power

I just got on yesterday after a 4 day break. About 5-6k in my county alone are powerless, myself included. Sux
Sorry to hear that. I hope everything is alright on your side.
11-02-2012, 10:24 PM
I was playing gauntlet and all of a sudden, hwo has a huge head!! Is there a big head mode? Is there a glitch in the game?
11-02-2012, 11:35 PM
Send a message via MSN to CaptYadierPR Send a message via Skype™ to CaptYadierPR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoobedush View Post
I was playing gauntlet and all of a sudden, hwo has a huge head!! Is there a big head mode? Is there a glitch in the game?
Many of us have gotten big heads, its probably part of the game.

GC (iphone) - xXcaptyadierXx-------Youtube User - GoldVivi
Main SFxT: Nina and Chun-li--------Main Volt: Viper n Chun-Li
KOF: Takuma, Duolon, Elizabeth------------SSFIV AE 2012: Juri n Rose
Viper's Best Options SpreadSheet: Link
11-03-2012, 09:43 AM
Ugh... Still no update
11-03-2012, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Sorry to hear that. I hope everything is alright on your side.
All good and safe, just no power. Actually just came back on yesterday. Now finding gas, that's another story

Still I'm safe, lots of people have horrible damage so I can't complain much. Thx though
11-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Ugh... Still no update
Maybe next week, I'll waiting for net-play improvents not additional characters! It's impossibile to play with lag vs Kazuya or Dhalsim! I hate the Ryu-Dhalsim team!
11-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tognesimo View Post
Maybe next week, I'll waiting for net-play improvents not additional characters! It's impossibile to play with lag vs Kazuya or Dhalsim! I hate the Ryu-Dhalsim team!
Lag is never going to be fixed they should have had 2d backgrounds it uses to much power. Maybe I'm wrong I don't know but capcom needs to fix it, I deleted this a month ago because I grown tired of the lag and stupid tokens to play online