App description: Love Righteous Kill? Dont miss Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer - now out on iPad and iPhone!
Hunt for clues to apprehend a vigilante killer in this thrilling hidden object adventure!
Terry Collins is the prime suspect in the vigilante-style murder of a criminal who escaped justice. It's up to you to find evidence that will help solve the crime and put a "righteous killer" behind bars. Search over 70 locations through 15 animated levels, play forensicbasedmini-games, find all the clues that lead to evidence and stop the creep before he has another opportunity to kill!

TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!

71 Locations to search
15 Animated levels
15 Detective-themed mini games
Captivating Storyline
Game Center Support
iPhone 5 support

Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch

G5 Games - New game apps every week !

Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!

Adventure:

Games Navigator By G5 Games
The Secret Society - Hidden Mystery
Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart, Collectors Edition
Abyss: the Wraiths of Eden

Strategy:

Virtual City Playground
Doomsday Preppers
Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe
The Island: Castaway
Supermarket Mania 2

VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games

G5 Entertainment's comments:
***40% off today only! (Sale ends at midnight on October 31, 2012.)

Find evidence that will help solve a murder and put a serial killer behind bars! Search over 70 locations through 15 animated levels, play forensic-based mini-games, discover clues that lead to evidence and stop the creep before he kills again!

Play now!

10-31-2012, 07:04 AM
this is best game for me today,all other from NZ store is very bad!thanks man

11-02-2012, 09:56 PM
I got an early look at this one, and played it on the iPad 3 in 2X. The storyline behind being a detective and looking for clues is good, only it is rather repetitive in looking at the same scenes. You return to the same scenes to search for new clues based on evidence you've determined to date, but by the end, you often remember where things are since you've been there before. The mini-games are good, but also repeat scenes/types of games a few times. A minor nit is that there are gunshots between scenes - neat the first time or two, but gets old, so you'll probably mute the sounds.

If you love HOG, and don't mind returning to the same scenes (you'll get good at finding things quickly ;-) ) then check this one out.
11-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Soooo, yeah, this is G5, so I'm guessing "Free" actually means, "Free until you notice most of the game tucked away behind an unmentioned IAP," right?

DBC

I give up.
11-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Yes, it seems like G5's initial releases are usually free+IAP, and then they often release a Full version several weeks later. While it doesn't matter to some people, I don't like IAP myself, so I wait it out for any game if it seems likely they'd release a full version.
11-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by secondtime View Post
Yes, it seems like G5's initial releases are usually free+IAP, and then they often release a Full version several weeks later. While it doesn't matter to some people, I don't like IAP myself, so I wait it out for any game if it seems likely they'd release a full version.
I'm not even honestly all that worried about the IAP aspect specifically, it just gets annoying to see a game listed on TA as "Free" like this one is, even though I know that there probably isn't a "40% discount" on free.

If you're going to list a game as Free, then logic would dictate that it would be free. If it's going to cost money, it would be nice to not have to download the game to solve the mystery of how much I'm actually going to pay for it...

I guess I'm just odd that way.

DBC

I give up.
11-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Nope, not odd at all... it's a really great point - wish that we could see top IAP in the link as well... that would solve it. Right now I tend to go to iTunes and check to see if there is IAP listed, but having it show in the link somehow (under Size, Version, Price area) would be great.

FYI - this one says $4.99 for iPhone and $6.99 for iPad in iTunes.