Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-31-2012, 06:52 AM
iPad (4th Gen)

Default Righteous Kill, a thrilling hidden object adventure, for iPhone!

***40% off today only! (Sale ends at midnight on October 31, 2012.)

Find evidence that will help solve a murder and put a serial killer behind bars! Search over 70 locations through 15 animated levels, play forensic-based mini-games, discover clues that lead to evidence and stop the creep before he kills again!

Play now!

Old 10-31-2012, 07:04 AM
iPhone (Original), iOS 1.x

this is best game for me today,all other from NZ store is very bad!thanks man
Old 11-02-2012, 09:56 PM

I got an early look at this one, and played it on the iPad 3 in 2X. The storyline behind being a detective and looking for clues is good, only it is rather repetitive in looking at the same scenes. You return to the same scenes to search for new clues based on evidence you've determined to date, but by the end, you often remember where things are since you've been there before. The mini-games are good, but also repeat scenes/types of games a few times. A minor nit is that there are gunshots between scenes - neat the first time or two, but gets old, so you'll probably mute the sounds.

If you love HOG, and don't mind returning to the same scenes (you'll get good at finding things quickly ;-) ) then check this one out.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:09 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Soooo, yeah, this is G5, so I'm guessing "Free" actually means, "Free until you notice most of the game tucked away behind an unmentioned IAP," right?

DBC
Old 11-02-2012, 10:36 PM

Yes, it seems like G5's initial releases are usually free+IAP, and then they often release a Full version several weeks later. While it doesn't matter to some people, I don't like IAP myself, so I wait it out for any game if it seems likely they'd release a full version.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:57 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondtime View Post
Yes, it seems like G5's initial releases are usually free+IAP, and then they often release a Full version several weeks later. While it doesn't matter to some people, I don't like IAP myself, so I wait it out for any game if it seems likely they'd release a full version.
I'm not even honestly all that worried about the IAP aspect specifically, it just gets annoying to see a game listed on TA as "Free" like this one is, even though I know that there probably isn't a "40% discount" on free.

If you're going to list a game as Free, then logic would dictate that it would be free. If it's going to cost money, it would be nice to not have to download the game to solve the mystery of how much I'm actually going to pay for it...

I guess I'm just odd that way.

DBC
Old 11-02-2012, 11:05 PM

Nope, not odd at all... it's a really great point - wish that we could see top IAP in the link as well... that would solve it. Right now I tend to go to iTunes and check to see if there is IAP listed, but having it show in the link somehow (under Size, Version, Price area) would be great.

FYI - this one says $4.99 for iPhone and $6.99 for iPad in iTunes.