★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Is there a full car list? I quickly checked the thread so maybe missed it. Any Audi models in this game?
11-02-2012, 07:25 PM
Ford focus
Bmw m3 (muscle)
Range rover evoque
Maserati

Porsche(best car in the game for progession)
Aventador
Agera r(to get all gold)(speedwall)

Veyron( speedwall ranking)

11-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Well, I MUST ask this: am I the only one who thinks that this game doesn't deserve to be called NFS: Most Wanted? OK, I understand that open world may be impossible here, but the missions are TOO simple, you only earn SP points with achievements or after finishing some races (you don't earn those points wrecking police cars, destroying urban objects, etc), there aren't any hot pursuits nor real tuning (this mod thing sucks!). Don't get me wrong, it's a cool game, but from my point of view it looks like Asphalt 7.2 instead of NFS: Most Wanted. I'm a "bit" disapointed.
It would be awesome if they add new extra hidden boss and car.
11-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trystero View Post
Is there a full car list? I quickly checked the thread so maybe missed it. Any Audi models in this game?
The absolutely bonkers A1 Clubsport Quattro and the R8 GT are in this game.
11-02-2012, 09:21 PM
I wonder how to lost both bumpers and win?
I already lost both bumpers and got 3rd on race but still not achieve the goal.
11-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Well, I MUST ask this: am I the only one who thinks that this game doesn't deserve to be called NFS: Most Wanted? OK, I understand that open world may be impossible here, but the missions are TOO simple, you only earn SP points with achievements or after finishing some races (you don't earn those points wrecking police cars, destroying urban objects, etc), there aren't any hot pursuits nor real tuning (this mod thing sucks!). Don't get me wrong, it's a cool game, but from my point of view it looks like Asphalt 7.2 instead of NFS: Most Wanted. I'm a "bit" disapointed.
Mobile versions nearly always come across as tie-ins rather than ports. I think a lot of the gaming community knows not to expect the same experience, but for more casual players it might be an idea to make the distinction more obvious somehow.
11-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Great game, great physics and great little arcade racer. Only thing it really needs are more complex races and full retina for the iPad 4. And more touch control schemes.

Well worth the 6.99.
11-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
(blur and depth of field for example is off with iPad 2).
Are you sure? I believe I do get a blur effect when I use the nitro boost on my iPad 2. Also, depth of field seems to be present. Heck, I compared this with a high-performance Android tablet and the iPad 2 seems to have more effecs (especially the aformentioned blur).
11-03-2012, 01:14 AM
You can take your Origin & shove it EA. I hate it when companies don't even bother puting Game Center support into their games. I don't usually buy games on iOS that don't support it. So looks like I'll be passing on this game! Shame
11-03-2012, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by W4TSON View Post
You can take your Origin & shove it EA. I hate it when companies don't even bother puting Game Center support into their games. I don't usually buy games on iOS that don't support it. So looks like I'll be passing on this game! Shame
Oh noes, insignificant and meaningless feature absent. Incredible game is now trash.