Support our Sponsors:

Old 11-02-2012, 10:45 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default A Few Questions

I have a few questions about the game....

1. My pocket frogs won't let me open any habitats besides the nursery. Is that normal for the new update? How can I fix it? It is making me wait like forever and it won't even open.

2. I don't see any of the new frogs???? What level do they start showing up on?

3. My froggydex isn't showing all of my frogs only about 15 different ones when I have more.

4. Can someone help me with the trick or treat set? I would breed some, but I can't really open up my froggydex or habitats. I will pay after.

5. (this relates to the 1st and 3rd) I can reset the game or download is again because it took me a very long to time to fix my game so I could get my frogs back.

6. THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!

Last edited by dudette0980; 11-03-2012 at 08:49 AM..
Old 11-02-2012, 10:48 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Laura, may I have a set, please? I'm trying to catch the new frogs--while working and writing a term paper. Thanks!

Let me know what new frogs you need, and I'll see if I can help.

My GC name is Maholah--figured I'd keep it simple for everyone. ;-)

EDIT: Never mind, Laura. I see some people need the whole set, not just starters. I'll just get to it later. But I'm adding you on GC anyway, and you can still post what you need. (I don't have all of them yet myself, so no guarantees.)

Last edited by Maholah; 11-02-2012 at 10:51 PM..
Old 11-02-2012, 10:50 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndiNZ1970 View Post
Ahahahahaha! I remember doing that, it was the clip about the 'boy without a winkle'!
That's the one!
Thanks
Old 11-02-2012, 10:57 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Hello, all!

Thanks to those who have generously sent me new breeds; I am trying to send back new breeds as well, though I have the feeling that all of you guys are way ahead of me. I've got about fifteen or so of the new ones, and am enjoying piling them up, no rush.

I'm almost done dexing Floresco (so expect some gifts of those as I sell off my breeders!), so I figured what the heck, my next dexing project will be one of the new ones. So I chose the first one I was gifted in the pond: a Fortuno. Something like 96 flies to tame one, yikes! But, along and along I'll be gifting them out to my usual trading buddies. It's kind of neat to be able to give something "useful" to my (formerly) 100% froggy friends. I set up brand new pages in my gifting notebook with everyone's new GC id's and "post-update" trades. Good to see some familiar names again!

Will have the weekly set soon and, considering how my friends usually give *me* the set, I'll be proud to give it out to someone instead. Maholah, I'll be happy to send you the set! You've gifted to me like crazy in the past; it's time for payback! LOL

Gosh, hope they fix that "NEW" thing on the gifts soon! That's the only real gripe I have about this update. Some little peculiarities to deal with, like the new gifting setup, but I'll adjust.

--Q
Old 11-02-2012, 11:05 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeady View Post
Have we always been given coins if we don't accept the presents found in the pond? I've noticed that if I don't accept the frog I get around half of the coins the frog is worth.
Yes, we have. As I recall, the choice buttons were "Accept" and "Sell this frog for x", where x was one-half its value.
Someone whose hasn't updated can verify that.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:37 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirtew View Post
Yes, we have. As I recall, the choice buttons were "Accept" and "Sell this frog for x", where x was one-half its value.
Someone whose hasn't updated can verify that.
I know when someone gifts you a frog it says that, but I think it always said "Accept" or "No Thanks" in the pond. I didn't pay attention if it gave coins when you hit no thanks.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:58 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeady View Post
I know when someone gifts you a frog it says that, but I think it always said "Accept" or "No Thanks" in the pond. I didn't pay attention if it gave coins when you hit no thanks.
Correct, accumulating coins from unwanted pond presents is a new, and welcome, addition. You only got coins from selling items that were gifted to you, before.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:10 AM

Default new breeds help

hey all,
I play pf for a long time tho new to this forum. But some may recognize me from now dead NB support page.
I figured it takes months to collect all new breeds using frogmart. So i would love to have any new breed other than tabula and aceris as a gift or trade.
Also i have 1/3 of old dex so can send anything if you ask sooner or later.

gc account is hutt
regards
Old 11-03-2012, 02:35 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Thanks to everyone for the frogs. I m going to gift a bunch of rogs when i wake up tomorrow so i ask of you that if you havent updated yet you delete me from gs just until you update. I will also delete any of you just in case you dont see this message. I will look to see if you have any new frogs in your habs so make sure you have at least one. Also i you want some send me a frend request ASAP. See ya tomorrow.
Old 11-03-2012, 03:45 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndiNZ1970 View Post
Correct, accumulating coins from unwanted pond presents is a new, and welcome, addition. You only got coins from selling items that were gifted to you, before.
Be aware that you get coins from pond presents only if you decide to sell them from the pond, and not if you try to accept it into a full mailbox.

So when pond hopping, it's a good idea to know whether your mailbox is full, so you don't accept a present into a full mailbox, resulting in both not getting the present AND not getting the coins for selling it.

Thanks to spearcom, AndiNZ, javar1ch, Seeddy, and MartiNZ for the frog gifts -- you should have received return deliveries