App description: The world you once knew is gone. The bustling streets of New York are now quiet, except for the occasional cry for help. Your friends, your family, your neighbors and coworkers are all dead. The end of the world has come and it seems strangely familiar.

Foursaken Media presents New York Zombies 2 a sequel to the smash hit, and one of the original games of the genre, New York Zombies. You are an ordinary person who must survive in a new and hostile world. Everyone you once knew has become a creature whose only instinct is to hunt and kill the few remaining people who are unaffected. The odds are stacked against you but you arent defenseless! Unleash a massive arsenal as you battle hordes of zombies across a ruined New York City landscape. Explore famous landmarks such as Times Square, Central Park, and the Brooklyn Bridge, now twisted and overrun by zombies. Uncover an epic and dynamic story as you try to find out what happened and how to survive. N.Y.Z 2 takes you into a dark and action-packed world where there are no heroes, and the decisions between survival, morality, and humanity are no longer clear.

-----

The reviews are in for one of the best zombie shooters of 2012!

With great visuals, an expanded skill set, online co-op and well done presentation and theatrics N.Y.Zombies 2 is a great sequel and worth the wait.
- toucharcade.com

With zombie games in the App Store becoming a tired concept, NY Zombies 2s quality and depth make it a must-own for fans of the undead, and FPS gamers looking for something fresh on their iPhone or iPad.
- apptudes.com

Overall, [N.Y.Zombies 2] is a lot of fun for fans of zombie themed first-person shooter games.
- appadvice.com

"N.Y. Zombies 2 is a terrific zombie title, which may not reinvent the genre, but it certainly comes close to perfecting it."
- iphonealley.com

-----

FEATURES:

INTENSE ACTION
- Co-op multiplayer with up to 3 players, powered by GameCenter!
- Battle huge hordes of zombies, up to 20-30 at once!
- Explore a broken-down New York City - from Times Square, to Central Park, to the Holland Tunnel and more!
- Gear up with over 25 upgradable weapons and items!
- Awesome items like bear traps, molotov cocktails, a riot shield, land mines, grenades, auto-turrets, and more!
- Easy to learn shooting mechanics - tap to shoot from the hip, or use iron sights for greater accuracy!

DEEP GAMEPLAY
- Learn a variety of skills!
- 3 different skill paths: survivor, close combat, and marksman!
- 18 unique enemy types, including mutant crows, giant zombies, rabid dogs, diseased zombies, and many more!
- Discover an epic story of survival!
- 2 game modes: Story and Endless!

LATEST TECHNOLOGY
- Stunning graphics with advanced lighting and effects!
- Full iPhone/iPod Touch 5 widescreen support!
- Retina display enabled for the new iPad!
- Sync progress across multiple devices using iCloud!

-----

For more Foursaken Media news...
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FoursakenMedia
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/foursakenmedia
Watch videos on Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/FoursakenMedia
or visit our website: www.foursakenmedia.com

Hen14's comments:

11-01-2012, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nihilus View Post
Ok, I'm on 71% on the story on hard, I think I'll stop playing the story until the update arrives.
I've finished the game just now... On normal though
One twisted ending for sure

Doing hard right now, then nightmare( i'm trying to get all achievement )
11-01-2012, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDG00 View Post
I've finished the game just now... On normal though
One twisted ending for sure

Doing hard right now, then nightmare( i'm trying to get all achievement )
I really don't think this game will hook me enough to give it a second run, that's why I'm waiting for the update to finish the campaign, because I might not play it in nightmare.

Waiting for: ZOMBOX!!!Forgotten Memories, Diesel Tactics, The Wild.

11-01-2012, 09:06 AM
Can you guys add me for mulitplayer? My name is birdman139876
11-01-2012, 10:48 AM
I'm looking forward to playing MP, but right now I can't connect with my 4G device. I'm sure that will be fixed with the new update.

On a general note, I find that Game center is brutal for mp. Even with call of duty black ops, it is so hard to find people on the game center system. If your trying to get more than 2 players, forget about it.
11-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
I'm looking forward to playing MP, but right now I can't connect with my 4G device. I'm sure that will be fixed with the new update.

On a general note, I find that Game center is brutal for mp. Even with call of duty black ops, it is so hard to find people on the game center system. If your trying to get more than 2 players, forget about it.
In that area Game Center is a very bad joke, on a side note I'm on the verge of deleting this game, my character sometimes gets stuck in cars, walls,the M16 won't fire properly) I might not make it until the upcoming update.

Drat!

Last edited by WCFields; 11-01-2012 at 11:56 AM. Reason: The usual
11-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Just tried playing co-op with my friend but after we connected on GC his iPod was stuck at the Loading screen... He has an iPod touch 4 running iOS 6...

To Foursaken, any chance you guys might implement Bluetooth multiplayer?
11-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCFields View Post
In that area Game Center is a very bad joke, on a side note I'm on the verge of deleting this game, my character sometimes gets stuck in cars, walls,the M16 won't fire properly) I might not make it until the upcoming update.

Game center is pretty brutal. I like games like Codwaw zombies and Modern combat for mp. These devs are using their own servers and they work well.. In all fairness they have the money to have their own servers. Not every dev can afford it.
11-02-2012, 06:16 AM
Multiplayer always crash for me... too bad
11-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Any chance Bluetooth co-op multiplayer might be added?
11-03-2012, 05:27 AM
Forgotten by the others at last..