★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ravensword: Shadowlands (Crescent Moon) coming Dec. 20th

11-02-2012, 12:10 AM
I've been wondering,is the game fully voiced,like dialogue talking to people (if that's possible) and fighting,like for example fighting a bandit and him saying "it's-it's nothing..." (Yes that's from Skyrim but I needed an example)
11-02-2012, 02:51 AM
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowking2214 View Post
I've been wondering,is the game fully voiced,like dialogue talking to people (if that's possible) and fighting,like for example fighting a bandit and him saying "it's-it's nothing..." (Yes that's from Skyrim but I needed an example)
And if they do that you'll prolly be the first one to complain about the file size.

11-02-2012, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekon View Post
And if they do that you'll prolly be the first one to complain about the file size.
Nah,file size isn't really an issue for me,I have a large amount of storage left
11-02-2012, 03:23 AM
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowking2214 View Post
Nah,file size isn't really an issue for me,I have a large amount of storage left
Good to know! Most games are getting bigger with each generation iDevices and still you have people who buy the smallest storage (16gb) space ipod/iphone/ipad device (prolly price related) and complain about the storage space because the game is too big....
11-02-2012, 09:59 AM
what about that gameplay video?
11-03-2012, 12:50 AM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,714
3 quick questions -

That gameplay vid still in the works?
End of November still the estimated release, or are we looking at December?
How's the iPad 4 looking in regards to Ravensword 2? Can we expect a solid 60 fps? How about the new iPad mini?

Last edited by JBRUU; 11-03-2012 at 07:08 AM.
11-03-2012, 07:31 AM
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 3,586
Send a message via MSN to JoshCM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
@josh : how the combat system look like in R2? will it looks more like skyrim or kingdoms of amalur? honestly i just trade my skyrim on ps3 to resistance 3 because i cant stand the combat mechanism. i prefer KOA over skyrim in combat system.
its more KOA style combat than Skyrim, I'd say - but not totally either.
Yep I know - I still owe you guys a vid. Been a bit busy but I'll see if I can put something together soon.
11-03-2012, 07:49 AM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 121
So, do you still feel like a November release is probable?
11-03-2012, 07:57 AM
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 3,586
Send a message via MSN to JoshCM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke77 View Post
So, do you still feel like a November release is probable?
no, definitely not. We're hoping for very end of November submission which would mean it could come out right before Xmas. Its going to be really tight, though...
11-03-2012, 08:21 AM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
no, definitely not. We're hoping for very end of November submission which would mean it could come out right before Xmas. Its going to be really tight, though...
As long as it comes out in this decade, take your time no need to rush.