• Publisher: [adult swim]
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 12.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "Heads Up! Hot Dogs is exactly why the App Store exists." -TouchArcade
"Adds a vital streak of silly, oddball fun to the App Store." - Computerandvideogames.com
"Entertaining and challenging at the same time." - Modojo
"An absurd little gem that brings a whole new meaning to street meat." -148Apps

The world's first and best frankfurter-wearing simulator finally arrives on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch! Assembled with the utmost care and attention under the supervision of highly-trained pixel craftsmen, Heads Up! Hot Dogs will tickle your fingertips as well as your taste buds with its rich tapestry of 2D flavors. Ultra-realistic, arcade-perfect visuals, stunning encased-meat sound effects and sizzling Space Age chiptunes combine to provide a culinary experience sure to satisfy even the most demanding gamer appetite.

Travel the world as you drag and drop innocent wieners to safety, placing them ever-so-gently onto the noggins of befuddled passerby.

Masterfully crafted by Adult Swim Games, creators of Robot Unicorn Attack, and Emmett Butler & Diego Garcia, the masterminds behind such internet hits as Ultimate Flirt-Off and Dokideux Panikku.

Apple n Apps says Heads Up! Hot Dogs is "packed with personality and has "great design & controls."

FEATURES:
- The most realistic hot-dog-head-balancing game EVER
- Visit all-beef cities like New York, London, Beijing and more!
- Place hot dogs on the heads of businessmen, hipsters, and even cops!
- Crank juicy jams from Knife City and Space Boyfriend
- GameCenter achievements and leaderboards
- World-Famous endless mustard buffet

HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix any issues you run into while playing - email games@adultswim.com and tell us what you're seeing along with the device/OS version you're on.

Echoseven's comments:

11-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by estriquinina View Post
Not as good as previous [as] titles and the graphics are too pixelated for my taste (they look rather crappy on an ipad). Also, no gamecenter integration
Uh, it has GameCenter. ??
11-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by estriquinina View Post
Not as good as previous [as] titles and the graphics are too pixelated for my taste (they look rather crappy on an ipad). Also, no gamecenter integration
Mine had GameCenter,guess I got lucky.

11-03-2012, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_Grace View Post
Mine had GameCenter,guess I got lucky.
Nothing shows up for me on gamecenter
11-03-2012, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
Maybe adult swim themselves
Oh, I wasn't aware that Adult Swim made games as well. I thought they only published.

Anyway, I have enjoyed almost all of the Adult Swim games that I have played, but I'm not too fond of the retro look for this one.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
11-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Game Center works just fine (Ipad 3, ios 6.0)

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
11-03-2012, 08:53 AM
i've been looking forward to this game since i saw the trailer a while back, and it was an instant purchase when i saw it on the appstore. and i'm quite pleased! it's pretty funny, and they've got some fun levels to unlock. i think it looks fine on the ipad, as well as the iphone.

side note: i booted this up on my ipad and put it in front of my wife. she blew away my high score on her first go, and got some extra achievements to boot. quite fun indeed.
11-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Vote for your favorite GOTW !!!

Click on above icons
to discover more about the games!

HEADS UP! HOT DOGS
is a nominee for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
31/10/2012

Do you like to drag and drop innocent wieners onto the noggins of befuddled passerby?

VOTE HERE
- Devs cannot vote for their own games -

Poll close
11-07-2012 at 06:32 PM
11-06-2012, 03:25 PM
This game is fun, don't get me wrong, like, seriously fun, but as a huge pixel art fan, I have to say that the pixels of the graphics aren't quite sharp enough for me.