Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 11-03-2012, 10:23 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thornefeather View Post
I just got on a roll! Got the last 2 pieces of the time claw then 4 pieces of the statue. I only need 3 more pieces to summon Kairos
Congrats! I'm a slow reader..... maybe you have it by now, I hope so. I'm 1 piece away now but rarely see it on the wheel.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:18 AM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Default Suggestion for DragonVale

Hello everyone! Been playing Dragonvale since last year. Wouldn't it be great if we can see more of the playing field? Players should be able to use a three-finger touch to toggle on-screen icons on or off. iPhone users would benefit the most if implemented. Good luck with breeding your topaz.

Last edited by ~ebbnflow~; 11-04-2012 at 05:23 AM..
Old 11-04-2012, 06:56 AM

Holy cow, I just realized you can't breed two gemstone dragons. So my two opals can't make an egg for me and it looks like ill need 3 topaz breed instead of just two.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:18 AM
iPad

For seasonal, I used air and flower.

Just looked and that is the combo from sandbox also. Good luck.

Got my topazs, got my dragons to all gold, hate racing. Not good at it, so I am snail pacing it to 40.

Can't remember - do we get a new island at 40? Pls say yes.

Kor
Old 11-04-2012, 08:30 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
Holy cow, I just realized you can't breed two gemstone dragons. So my two opals can't make an egg for me and it looks like ill need 3 topaz breed instead of just two.
I just try to get one of each Gemstone plus a display egg. The Gemstone island is only large enough to hold one of each Gemstone. Early on I did breed as many as I could just to fill up my island to maximize gem production. But now I sell a dragon to make room for the next.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:30 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 3.x

Hi Korvaire, sorry no new island at 40. Keep going on the racing though, you do get an extra habitat. Remember you can get a head start if you tap the screen just as 'go' appears, it often helps
On the plus side, have my first Topaz cooking on the island, just need another now for the egg which is lovely
Old 11-04-2012, 04:02 PM
iPad, iOS 4.x

I haven't started on my topaz yet. I got four opals last month, so I figure it's no rush. My goal right now is to turn all dragon statues into gold. I have four done and another four to go. I need lots of cash to do it so I bred my two leap year dragons until I had ten of them -- holy cash cow! Unlike rainbow dragons it doesn't take 48 hours to breed, it takes only 14. I also bred panlongs and leveled them up to 16 and each earns 432/minute. With three panlongs in an earth habitat, that's 1296/min which is by far the most you can get. I used the water and fire boosts to maximize the panlong's earnings.

BackFlip should really give us the option of turning on and off the on-screen icons to give us the best view of our parks when needed. I suggest a three-finger touch to toggle it on/off. Or they could simply put it in Options and have a small options button to access it again. The park views will look fabulous without all the icons cluttering it up. We don't need to see the icons 24/7. iPhone users can reclaim some serious real estate back.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:41 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

^ ya but 3 high lvl panlongs fills an earth habitat in 50 mins or less, I'm not on that often so I made it so I have 1 of every habitat and everything else is a rainbow

Also I feel the game should have a "screenshot" option that saves to camera roll. You could zoom in and screenshot or have a full park shot.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:57 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

You can take screenshot with your device anyway by pressing the lock + home buttons together. Don't think they would add that feature if there's already an alternative.
I think they need to allow us to zoom out a little more though, it's annoying not being able to see a full island on an iPhone, especially when your trying to decorate it.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:02 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ebbnflow~ View Post
BackFlip should really give us the option of turning on and off the on-screen icons to give us the best view of our parks when needed.
My Singing Monsters (a similar game) has a "View Mode" that you activate by pressing a small button in the bottom left-hand corner. When you press it your park goes into a fullscreen mode like you describe where all the buttons and such go away in order to maximize your view. However, when in View Mode you can only look at things, you can't collect money or breed.