App description: The most ninja action possible........without having to go to the trouble of actually being a ninja.

Swipe your finger across the screen to hack and slash your enemies while dodging shurikens, ditching Geisha, and ducking bad Sushi!

You can climb to the top of the leader board by slicing and dicing through waves and waves of intruders and collecting points with the tip of your sword!

Customize your Pocket Ninja with new looks, weapons, and abilities!

CockyCulture's comments:
Hi Guys!

This is my first iOS release, Pocket Ninjas! You're basically a Ninja, and you slice up invading ninjas.

"Your Ninja Lair is under attack! To bad for them you're the baddest Ninja there is.

Swipe your finger across the screen to hack and slash your enemies while dodging shurikens, ditching Geisha, and ducking bad Sushi!

You can climb to the top of the leader board by slicing and dicing through waves and waves of intruders and collecting points with the tip of your sword!

The most ninja action possible........without actually having to to go to the trouble of actually being a ninja."

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pocket-ninjas/id494871208?ls=1&mt=8
08-27-2012, 10:47 AM
The latest update to Pocket Ninjas

v1.3 - Coming first week of September!

YouTube: Pocket Ninjas v1.3

**** HUGE UPDATE! ****
- NEW level with 3 game modes!

- 7 NEW Weapons, Masks, and Bodies!

- In game items to use like Ninja stars, throwing knives, Health packs and bombs!

- Twitter Integration to let you share your Pocket Ninja with friends!

- A NEW My Pocket Ninjas screen to check your all-time stats, best performances, and view all of your ninja gear!

- NEW Title screen

- NEW Achievements

- NEW Leaderboard

- You can turn the music or SFX off independently.

I also fixed some minor bugs including the random freezing and made Shuriken Showdown more responsive!
09-04-2012, 08:33 AM
v1.3 is now live and the price has dropped to FREE

09-04-2012, 10:03 AM
I've enjoyed this one quite a bit. Im glad the devs still give it some attention and release an update for it. Thanks!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-05-2012, 01:03 PM
Happy you enjoy the update! I think its the type of game that definitely allows for new content to be constantly added to it so that's what I'm trying to do
09-05-2012, 01:09 PM
WOW!!
Did not expect this level of quality!

This game is amazing, and it's free right now so no reason not to try it.
The graphics , sounds, gameplay, upgrades, it's all top notch!!

Amazing gem of a gem, great work!!
11-03-2012, 11:10 AM
just submitted a new update a couple days ago

- Full screen on all devices (no more black bars)

- Performance boost (found a few issues that were causing random lag)

- Fixed twitter integration bug for OS 6.0 devices (no more black screen capture when sharing)

- I added some advertising in non game play screens (I hate to do it but need the income to keep it free)

- added a +1000 coin bonus when you install the update to hopefully make up for the above mentioned ad space

- fixed several other small bugs

next update should have a few new weapons and an additional scene.
11-07-2012, 05:43 PM
The update is now live
12-04-2012, 08:24 AM
Just released another update. This one adds two new heads, two new costumes, and two new weapons (including a spiked baseball bat with a butcher knife tied to the end of it )

Also a few more bug fixes and the ability to unlock the different scenes using the coins you earn. I was hoping to have a new level but I ran out of time as I wanted to get this one out before the holiday shutdown.

Tony
Head Guy | Only Guy
www.CockyCulture.com