Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-17-2012, 09:15 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
Uh...so has the crashing been fixed on iPod Touch 4G? Bought the game with the expectation that it would be, and it seems great but I did have a good deal of crashing...
The update will fix it - that is the only thing that is left to be done before we are submitting the update.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:20 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

The update was just submitted for review.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Happybyte; 11-04-2012 at 08:09 AM.. Reason: tryin to fix the video embed
Old 11-13-2012, 12:11 AM

Awesome, thanks for the update, some good additions and changes.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:53 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Definitely enjoying this game, my only complaint would be that there is a line where exploration for the mission targets stops being fun and becomes frustrating. Been looking for some oil rigs for a little over an hour now, the helicopter is fully upgraded and its been about 40 minutes since I last saw a green blip on my radar.

Still is a fun game though heh. Question, are all the achievements for time flying?
Old 11-14-2012, 12:03 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I seemed to lose my save after updating... I'm not too bothered about starting over but you might want to look into it.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:38 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I can even say losing saves during update probably makes us even much more sad then a player may be about that bug We will be inverstigating the issue on monday, when one of our devs comes back from his short vacation. Unfortunately, the time frame in which we can release a fix, including app store approval cycle, takes too long - by our stats, by now almost all users have already updated.

P.S. Are there any other bugs?

P.P.S. Shortly we are starting working on a new, free version of Pilot's Path. It won't be just a cut copy of the paid PP - there will be a small new location and a short story. I hope existing players will enjoy it as well.

P.P.P.S. In parallel we are working on a new big location for the original PP, and on a different game with guns and shooting.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:01 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeles View Post
Been looking for some oil rigs for a little over an hour now, the helicopter is fully upgraded and its been about 40 minutes since I last saw a green blip on my radar.
The key to exploraion is remembering that other islands are usually in a radar sight of some other islands - feeling stuck try flying around other islands (look at the map fog of war).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeles View Post
Still is a fun game though heh. Question, are all the achievements for time flying?
Yep.

•••Spoiler:  Achievements (ranks) are given for a time spent in flight.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happybyte View Post
I can even say losing saves during update probably makes us even much more sad then a player may be about that bug We will be inverstigating the issue on monday, when one of our devs comes back from his short vacation. Unfortunately, the time frame in which we can release a fix, including app store approval cycle, takes too long - by our stats, by now almost all users have already updated.

P.S. Are there any other bugs?

P.P.S. Shortly we are starting working on a new, free version of Pilot's Path. It won't be just a cut copy of the paid PP - there will be a small new location and a short story. I hope existing players will enjoy it as well.

P.P.P.S. In parallel we are working on a new big location for the original PP, and on a different game with guns and shooting.
Really looking forward to this next game your developing. As long its just like pilots path of course!
Old 12-19-2012, 05:21 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

A short announce:

Free/Lite version of Pilot's Path is set to be released tonight:
https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/pilots-path-lite/id586096576?ls=1&mt=8

The lite version is free with NO any IAP.

In the same time an update to the original Pilot's Path goes live - fixes savegame compatibility.

The lite version has a slightly different map and contains 2 quests that are different from the paid version, so, if you own one, you may want the lite version too.

The lite game version is fully technically packed and allows you to check out the optimized gaming experience to play on iPad using iPhone/iPod as a wireless joystick controller (if you own two devices).

If you are a lucky owner of Apple TV or using one of many software solutions to receive AirPlay streams on your Mac of PC (AirServer, AirPlayer, etc. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AirPlay), you can output game video to your TV, monitor or projector and enjoy your single or pair of devices as controllers too.

A nice pic:

Paid version reviews:

Old 12-19-2012, 10:02 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

One more video - how to play on TV: