App description: Steve | Arcade introduces a new, revolutionary way of playing platformers on your iOS device. Our RAD (Radical Autonomous Directionals) Controls learns from your behavior. You only need the basics; RAD lets you focus on the game and not the controls.
Stop worrying about where those virtual buttons are and immerse into what matters, having fun flipping and kicking enemies.

Steve has lost the platform wars to Doors Corporation. You've been kicked out of your own company, Fruit Computer. All hope is lost. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Steve has a plan to save Fruit Computer. He's going to the core of Doors Corporation; it's a suicide mission, but Steve is young, Steve is foolish.

Steve | Arcade Game App for your iOS Entertainment System contains:

Endless hordes of multiple enemies.
Arcade high score fun.
Unique intuitive control system.
Digital instruction booklet.
Game Center support.
iPhone 5 support.
Microchips, the new coins.
Unlockable free updates.

datfruit's comments:
US Store link

A new revolutionary way of playing platformers on your iOS device.
Steve has lost the platform wars to Doors Corporation. Kicked out of your own company, Fruit Computer. All hope is lost. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Steve has a plan to save Fruit Computer. He's going to the core of Doors Corporation; it's a suicide mission, but Steve is young, Steve is foolish

US Store link
11-03-2012, 04:57 PM
Looking forward to an update that allows this to work on iOS 4.3 so I can play and enjoy this, as I'd hoped.
11-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post
Looking forward to an update that allows this to work on iOS 4.3 so I can play and enjoy this, as I'd hoped.
How come you havent upgraded the OS ?
11-14-2012, 02:51 AM
Now FREE!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
11-14-2012, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
How come you havent upgraded the OS ?
Because there was a lot of grumbling when iOS 5 came out about how it slowed down things on iPod Touch 4, and I can only imagine how awful it would be now with iOS 6. Yikes.