Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-03-2012, 04:56 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul202 View Post
Okay, sorry for all the questions, but one more. What do you consider the best class-specific cars to use to win each race, and what mods? I am looking for a guide on the best cars for each class, and I will start off purchasing those. Thank you for all of the help you have provided.
The mods vary according to each car. If you look at the cars stat for speed, handling, acceleration and add to which ever is the lowest. Top speed and efficient nitro is always good but the viper needs better handling on some tracks.

In relation to class specific, well the top listed in each class is the best obviously but there is a range of them in mid tier that will save you're spending and win races so I'd go with the below list but you will eventually want all the to cars because they are very cool.

Porsche carrera, Land rover evoque, camaro, Focus rs, Maserati or Panamera, ford gt.

That list is only for balancing and a rough guide. A couple of pages back, others have different list. Porsche is in all of them though.

You will want the Pagani (it sounds brilliant), Aventador (looks evil), Mclaren (awesome handling), Alfa 4c (just looks cute), Viper (drifting king) once you've money earned.

Oh and no need to be sorry about asking all the questions. That's what the forum is for in my opinion. More than happy to help out if I can.

Last edited by Rip73; 11-03-2012 at 05:12 PM..
Old 11-03-2012, 05:40 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x

I am a little confused on what the whole point of sp is... Anyone kind enough to clarify?
Old 11-03-2012, 06:04 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar123967 View Post
I am a little confused on what the whole point of sp is... Anyone kind enough to clarify?
It is kind of like xp, when you get enough of it you unlock more cars, the more sp you get the more cars you unlock.
On another note I just realized the competitors are different for different people. I have been trying to get gold in this one race for about an hour now, and in doing so I got 1st place on the speedwell between me and my ~30 friends. However, I only have silver in this race, while I know for a fact that others (like Rip_73) who are below me on the speedwell have gold while I do not.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:17 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
SP is points u earned to unlock new car and climb up the ranking.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:32 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x

So you can't spend them like any other skill points?
Old 11-03-2012, 06:38 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
It is kind of like xp, when you get enough of it you unlock more cars, the more sp you get the more cars you unlock.
On another note I just realized the competitors are different for different people. I have been trying to get gold in this one race for about an hour now, and in doing so I got 1st place on the speedwell between me and my ~30 friends. However, I only have silver in this race, while I know for a fact that others (like Rip_73) who are below me on the speedwell have gold while I do not.
Rip73 below u on the speedwall but get gold while u silver?
Im confused.

Last edited by SatriaNeoCPS; 11-03-2012 at 06:40 PM.. Reason: Confused
Old 11-03-2012, 06:45 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
The mods vary according to each car. If you look at the cars stat for speed, handling, acceleration and add to which ever is the lowest. Top speed and efficient nitro is always good but the viper needs better handling on some tracks.

In relation to class specific, well the top listed in each class is the best obviously but there is a range of them in mid tier that will save you're spending and win races so I'd go with the below list but you will eventually want all the to cars because they are very cool.

Porsche carrera, Land rover evoque, camaro, Focus rs, Maserati or Panamera, ford gt.

That list is only for balancing and a rough guide. A couple of pages back, others have different list. Porsche is in all of them though.

You will want the Pagani (it sounds brilliant), Aventador (looks evil), Mclaren (awesome handling), Alfa 4c (just looks cute), Viper (drifting king) once you've money earned.

Oh and no need to be sorry about asking all the questions. That's what the forum is for in my opinion. More than happy to help out if I can.

Thanks for your thoughts about the cars.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:10 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
So you can't spend them like any other skill points?
Well, no, not really. They don't go anywhere, they just build up as you win races and get achievements (such as drifting and knock downs).
Those sp points are like the cash price of a car but they are not cash, they are just points.
For example a Koenigsegg is 700,000 sp points but that's not a purchase price, which is 2 million. Once you get the 700,000 sp points the Koenig unlocks and you can then buy it for 2 mill. You're cash will go down by 2 mill but you're sp will stay the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jar0d View Post
Thanks for your thoughts about the cars.
No problem. You're welcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatriaNeoCPS View Post
Rip73 below u on the speedwall but get gold while u silver?
Im confused.
That might be each track having a different speed wall. Plus origin sometimes doesn't sync up right when my wifi is connected to a lot of data on multiple computers so my high speed for the gold may not have synched. I've noticed a couple of times that my fastest time hasn't uploaded. (Despite a 120 meg broadband. Obviously need to disconnect a computer or two)

Last edited by Rip73; 11-03-2012 at 07:17 PM..
Old 11-03-2012, 07:23 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
That might be each track having a different speed wall. Plus origin sometimes doesn't sync up right when my wifi is connected to a lot of data on multiple computers so my high speed for the gold may not have synched. I've noticed a couple of times that my fastest time hasn't uploaded. (Despite a 120 meg broadband. Obviously need to disconnect a computer or two)
Well when I look on the track , a streat race driving sports cars called "Sporting Change" in the beltway cup, I have a time of 1:30.84 while you have a time of 1:31.28. You're right in the fact that sometime my best time doesn't update, but I got a better time out of ALL of my friends, and I know for a fact that some people got a higher cup and higher time then I did, with them getting glod and me getting silver.
Also what specific car for the exotic category would you reccomend, the Mclaren, Aventador, or Pagini. Is it worth the extra $100,000's to get the next car up with an increase of half a skill point?
Old 11-03-2012, 08:44 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Well when I look on the track , a streat race driving sports cars called "Sporting Change" in the beltway cup, I have a time of 1:30.84 while you have a time of 1:31.28. You're right in the fact that sometime my best time doesn't update, but I got a better time out of ALL of my friends, and I know for a fact that some people got a higher cup and higher time then I did, with them getting glod and me getting silver.
Also what specific car for the exotic category would you reccomend, the Mclaren, Aventador, or Pagini. Is it worth the extra $100,000's to get the next car up with an increase of half a skill point?
The Aventador has the best handling.
Pagani is a bit more jittery but better outright speed of the two.
If I had to pick one, the Aventador is the best all round package.
Mclaren is good but not quite in the league of the other two.

That cup/time thing is odd all right. On that same race on mine it says my friends have yet to compete on it so who knows. Could be (probably is) the AI beating you cup wise but you still getting a good time.

Edit. It just updated and you're a second ahead of me. I shall have to remedy that.
I'll have to use the Lambo this time. Second behind in the Porsche behind a Lambo wasn't too bad.

Edit 2. Just beat your time and came second in the race over all. The difference is the competition AI, they don't always take the same route or get caught out by cops in the same way.
So simply, the games quite clever.
I like that, it shows every street race can play out in a variable way.

Last edited by Rip73; 11-03-2012 at 09:02 PM..